Chapter 44

-I want to start writing a sander sides high school AU story. I have an idea of the dynamic I want if anyone has any ideas please let me know in the comments!

//Have an extra long chapter//

Virgil walked through the hallway trying to sneak down to the kitchen to get something to drink.

He continued made it to the kitchen. He could feel the anxiety start to ride up as he got a glass of water. Why was he even getting anxious? He felt so dumb.

He walked back up to his room where he opened the door and started watching YouTube on his phone.

_______________________

Roman grabbed Virgil so he could get closer. Leaving hickeys along his neck.

Virgil grabbed his shoulders and began to grind as Roman started kissing him passionately.  Slipping his tongue in as they continued to kiss.

Virgil awoke with a start as he sat up. He turned bright red when he realized he had fallen asleep while watching YouTube videos. His headphones had woken him up after Youtube had automatically directed him to a dubstep video. He shut off his phone and looked down at his pants embarrassed. He got up and went into the shower to clear his mind.

Before he could get in, however, Patton knocked on the door. "Yeah?" Virgil called

"Hey, kiddo! Guess what I brought?"

"Bad jokes and vodka." Virgil said with a smirk as he continued to turn on the shower.

"What? Ummm no! I brought a new friend!"

"Oh God no I'm scared now."

Patton giggled "Can I come in?"

"Sure, I'm in the shower so don't touch anything Okay?"

"Okay!" Patton opened the door and ran in, eager to be in Virgil's room.

Virgil got out of the shower. Putting on all his clothes after drying off thouroghly.

He opened the door as patton clasped his hands together. Picking up a shoebox and handing it to Virgil.

"What...is this?" Anxiety asked confused.

"Open it and see!"

Inside the box was a snake. It looked up at Virgil it's tongue slithering.

"Ew." Virgil said as he proceeded to pick up the snake and throw it out the window.

Patton stared at Virgil with an alarmed look.

Virgil sighed and turned to Patton "Please don't touch any more snakes. That was probably just deceits baby or something."

Patton nodded "Um...since you didn't like that...he took out a bracelet. It had an infinity symbol in the middle of it with a chain around it.

Virgil took it. He thanked Patton with a smile. Still guilty about how he'd treated Patton as of late. He put it on.

Patton was clearly pleased by Virgil's reaction as he got up and skipped out of the room.

_____________ ♾️ ___________

Logan was eating crofters in the living room when Patton skipped in and hugged him.

*ahem* "What?" Logan asked as it was entirely unprecedented.

"Want to play checkers?" Patton asked excitedly completely ignoring Logans question.

Logan stared at Patton "Sure Patton, " his phone rang "Nevermind. I have to take this" he said blankly before leaving the house.

Patton stared at the door where Logan had just left...that had happened so...sudden he didn't know what to say anymore. Logan was always so busy now that, he had no time for Patton.

________________

Roman danced by himself before getting a visit from a snakey compadre.

"Back off Lucifer the second! This prince has things to do!" He said instantly

"Awwww Princey..." Deceit said with a laugh. "I  just came to you to talk about a little Disssney."

"Wait seriously?" Roman asked because he was sERIOUSLY deprived of Disney talks.

"...yesss." Deceit said with smiled that showed no teeth.

"Oh! Well if that's the case!"