Chapter 52

\\THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 69K READS AHHH//

With Roman and Virgil-

Roman continued to pace the room as Virgil sat on the bed watching him. "Hey can you give me something with long sleeves?" he asked Roman who looked at him "Too late to hide them from me now." Roman said before
continuing to Pace.

"Yeah but I don't want the teacher one to see. I don't trust him. He has snakey eyes."  Virgil made squint eyes when he said the last part.

Roman groaned and went into his closet. Digging through it he found a pink long-sleeved shirt that said 'I'm a unicorn' on it.

Virgil gladly took it and after Roman turned around he put it on.
"I have so many questions." Roman said as he sat down on the edge of his bed.

"First and foremost why cover up your nice face with such ugly makeup?!"

Virgil stared at him "Ro-"

"call me princey."

"Princey you do realize we have the same face right?"

Roman raised his eyebrow "And?"

"You know what...nevermind."

------------
Logan knocked on the door.

"How are you holding up?" he asked after he had opened the door. Roman and Virgil next to each other shoulder to shoulder watching Disney XD.

"Woah break it the fUCk apart you two." Roman groaned and took out a ruler as Virgil watched in confusion as Roman measured out 6 inches of distance between the two. "Don't worry he does this with everyone."

"Not my fault I can't trust you." Logan said nonchalantly

"YOU MADE ME HIS BABYSITTER!"
Roman said frustratedly

Logan took out a flashcard.
"Calm your tits."

Roman rolled his eyes

"Anyways Virgil, I wanted to tell that the thing I scheduled on the 13th on your calendar should be crossed out. Okay?"

Virgil was confused at everything but he nodded yes anyway.