Chapter 54 A/N

I know it might seem hard to believe but, this story is coming to an end soon. I might write a couple after chapters[following Logan and Deceit and the hypnosis, or I could leave it up to your imagination. What do you think? What do you want?]

Ps: I'll also be doing the Q+A I've been wanting to do for a while.

______________

With the boys third Person-

Virgil put on his normal outfit and hopped in the car. Patton drove them all to the party which raged on. "This is a very erm... loud party?" Virgil asked anxiously. The entire drive to the party had been awkwardly silent. Everyone inside the car was nervous, Roman because he didn't want to be locked in a treehouse, Logan, and Patton for Virgil's sake, and Virgil just for general anxiety.

Patton drove into the driveway. Parking the car before turning around "Alright! You two go first I need to talk with Logan."

Roman nodded as he took Virgil's hand and directed him into the party.

______

Virgil and Roman sat in the corner drinking the fruit punch. When they heard cheers coming from another room. "Oh, they're playing beer pong! C'mon let's go watch!" Roman said with a smiled as he grabbed Virgil's hand and dragged him into the next room. There was not any beer pong "Whaaaat?" It was just to chicks making out in a game of truth or dare.

"Ugh never mind," Roman said

"Kinky," Virgil smirked as Roman rolled his eyes and they returned to there corner.

Virgil picked up his drink and dumped it out in the plant.

"Why did you just..." Roman asked and Virgil shrugged

"Might've been poisoned. Imma go get some more." The emo got up and walked over to the snack table.

____
After a couple of minutes Virgil returned, the cup still empty.

"The punch is gone!" Virgil whined

"Sucks to be you," Roman said chugging the rest of his punch and smirking at Virgil's pout.

Logan walked up to the two. "Hey, sorry I took longer than expected. Apparently, the punch was spiked so you might want to throw away any you have."

Romans eyes went wide, and this time it was Virgil wearing the smirk.

_______

Roman was slurring heavily, leaning against Virgil's shoulder and incoherently rambling. Virgil who was also a bit drunk didn't mind, he actually kind of thought Romans' weird ramblings were cute.