After story: We have to help Logan- 2

Virgil and Roman who had been listening to Deceit's and Logan's conversation got up and entered Logan's car which had been left unlocked.  Logan didn't lock it in his mind-controlled state.

Logan sat on the ground for a while in pure shock. Unable to move or say anything. Deceit was long gone and the mind control was gone, yet he still felt as though he was going to do something he would come to regret.

After a while, He pulled himself to his feet and trudged back to his motorized vehicle. He hopped in the driver's seat and rested his head on the steering wheel. Causing the horn to beep loudly for a prolonged period. He was pulled off the horn by Roman which made Roman scream in surprise. 

Virgil locked the door "Explain yourself. Why would you do that to Patton traitor? We won't let you hurt him."

Logan turned "You were listening?"

Virgil nodded.

Logan, instead of feeling scared or anything...felt relieved. He didn't want to kill Patton. Now that Roman and Virgil knew...he could tell them!

"You have to lock me up," Logan said quickly

"Protect Patton, lock me up with chains. Something I won't be able to break. Then lock me again in a box and then lock me again in a closet in a locked room." He was continuing to further the locking to houses and countries so Roman put his hand over Logan's mouth.

"Explain what's going on...why do you want to be locked up?" The creative trait asked in confusion

"Maybe he's into that."

"Falsehood. I am being...forced to do this. Come Tuesday my body will do everything it can to kill Patton, and knowing the human...er...side body as well as I do..."

Roman and Virgil looked at each other worriedly

"He wouldn't live to tell the tale. So lock me up and protect him please."

"Oh, he just said please! Logan! Said please!" Roman was getting very excited at this small victory and Virgil shushed him with a kiss.

"Logan. If you're telling the truth then...sure we'll lock you up Tuesday. But first, we have to tell Patton."  Virgil smirked at Logan's look of fear.

"We can not tell Patton. He would be terrified! Plus he'd never trust me again!"

Roman interjected.
"Oh, that fluff ball will come back to you the moment you so much as get a paper cut, dork."

"Your a dork" Virgil whispered to Roman

Roman kisses Anxiety's cheek and Logan made a disgusted sound before turning to the wheel. "I'll drive us home." His voice showed no emotion.