Chapter 51

The next day Virgil awoke to an empty room. Hungry. He was hungry again. He got up and went to go walk out of the room. When he opened the door he was greeted by Roman who was pacing outside of it.

"Hi Ro-" he got cut off when Roman grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. The prince looked at him seriously "Virgil...I know you don't remember much but...can you tell me anything about those scars?"

Virgil looked down at his arm. "No...I was hoping you or the dad would know. There's a bunch of them!" he looked back up at Roman. Roman had a troubled expression.

Roman knew what they were. He just wasn't sure what to do. He...cared...about Virgil. After the incident a while back he had actually taken a bit of a fancy to him, in fact.

How was he ever supposed to talk Virgil through issues Virgil didn't even remember?
__________________

Logan angrily spoke to Deceit, what was his game? He was doing everything he had to!

Patton hadn't been treating Logan the same. He knew Patton was already suspicious of him and Deceit always calling him wasn't helping things.

Deceit listened to Logan's angry slights before he turned and smirked at the other side. "Look, princesssssss, If you don't like it, maybe you shouldn't  have gotten hypnotized in the first place."