LAST AFTER STORY: After story- What comes next? (Roman and Virgil)

Hey, guys this story just got completed ;)
I might write another better angst story once I finish my angel story or my high school au. So stay tuned! This story was bad at the beginning but I kinda turned it around...|

Also I made a one shot book|

Think of this as your reward for all the angsty trauma in this story-could've been angstier-|

Roman ran down the stairs, pulling Virgil along with him. He picked Virgil up and ran into Logan and Patton's room. They had moved in with each other after confessing they've been dating for years. He flipped on the lights and ignored Logan's groan.

He threw Virgil on their bed and yelled "Thank you!" before running out again.

First-person Roman-

I am going to set up an amazing date. We're talking pink and purple flower bouquet.
Picnic on the beach, a swing set, and a fucking pizza fountain. Don't ask me how I did it. It was worth it.

I want to propose.

I'm pretty sure we can't even get married, but I already got the ring pops (made of diamonds) and a plan.

Logan can be the priest! Patton can be the ring bearer! Deceit can be the flower girl!

I'm so excited!

_________________

Time skip-

Roman and Virgil swung together. Virgil stared down fondly at the cool blue water. His cuts are all faint scars now, eating was much easier, although he still insisted on sitting on Roman's lap while he ate.

Roman wasn't looking at the water, but instead, he was looking at Virgil. He loved this boy, he wanted him to stay happy forever.

The swing slowed, Virgil was drifting off to sleep. Roman shook his shoulder. Virgil awoke and he smiled turning to Roman. Roman smiled back, pointing away.

Virgil turned and...

Oh my God.

He saw the most beautiful sunset he could've ever imagined.

He turned back to thank Roman when he saw Roman sitting with a box held out. Roman opened the box to reveal a...ring pop.

Virgil put a hand over his mouth.

"Hey baby~ Want to get married?~" Roman couldn't hide his smirk.

Virgil gasped. He put a second hand over his mouth. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"Of course!" he said way too quickly, hugging Roman tightly.

Roman couldn't stop grinning in that dumb way Virgil loved.

"You couldn't just have gone on one knee like a normal person?" Virgil asked between sniffles. Roman hadn't noticed that Virgil had started crying.

Roman laughed "Normal? Me? Only the best for my prince!"

Virgil smiled and he pulled Roman into a passionate kiss. The swing slowing down.

They kissed, and kissed, and kissed. Until it was dark. Virgil pulled away, wiping Roman's saliva from his mouth. "We should probably get going..."

Roman smiled "Alright! Oh! While we walk...let me tell you all my plans."

"I'm sure you have everything thought out..." Virgil smirked as Roman helped him off the swing.

They walked into the mind palace, ready to tell the others the news.