After story: We have to help Logan-END

Tuesday Morning-

Logan was chained down inside of a cage, he thrashed violently.

Virgil sat in the room with him "Logan Logan calm down."

Logan scowled "Let me out at once! It hurts!"

Virgil knew that was just a trick Logan was using so he would release him.

"Sorry Nerd, not until midnight."

Logan continued to fight against the chains.

_______________

Meanwhile in Pattons room-

Patton played Mario Kart with Roman.

Roman couldn't help looking over at Patton. He was quiet, not smiling either, something was definitely wrong.

"Hey daddio! I just uh...won again."

Patton shrugged in response and kept mashing random buttons.

Roman sighed "Do you like...need a hug?"

Patton nodded solemnly.

Roman hugged him and Patton immediately burst into tears.

"Jesus!" Roman said in surprise but he didn't pull away from Patton

_______________

Deceit walked into The room where Logan was being held and he quickly picked up the sleeping Virgil and gagged him.

Virgil awoke and proceeded to scream in a muffled manner. He tried to move to stop Deceit from freeing Logan, but wasn't strong enough and was forced to watch as Logan was freed.

Logan got up and walked calmly down and out of the room.

____________

Patton awoke to the sound of Roman and Logan fighting.

Logan grabbed Roman's sword by the sharp edge, it cut into his skin and bled down staining the carpet.

Patton got up quickly "Logan!"

Logan turned and quickly lunged at Patton, being pushed out of the way by Roman.

"Patton! Go find Virgil!" Roman yelled

Patton ran out of the room, his heart pounding in his chest.

When he opened the door and found Virgil, sitting on the floor tied up, he almost couldn't hold back his tears. He ran down and started untying Virgils feet, Virgil screamed loudly.

Screaming hysterically and thrashing violently, fear-filled Virgil's eyes.

"What's wrong Virgie? Am I hurting you?"

"Mmmmph! MMMMP!"

"Hold on let me untie you-"

*Thwump!*

_________________

Virgil stared at Patton's limp body and then moved his eyes up to look at Logan.

Patton wasn't dead, but blood seeped out of his nose and some of the shards from the broken bottle were stuck in his head, red mush pushing out around them.

Virgil passed out at the sight.

______________________

Patton awoke, feeling woozy. He sat up, swaying from side to side in dizziness. He was hugged "Hello?" he asked quietly

The person pulled away and was revealed to be Roman, much to Patton's disappointment.

Roman noticed the disappointment on Patton's face. He sighed "Logan is with Virgil, Virgil broke the mind control."

Patton's POV-

"How?" I asked breathlessly

Roman shrugged "He knew, I don't know how or why but he hasn't been in the best mood so I didn't ask."

I nodded weakly and fell back down to the bed, the world spun. "I want a Logie." I said pulling on Roman's sleeve

"A Logie?" he chuckled "Sure Patton. I'll go get him."

------------------------------------

Logan's POV-

I sat at Virgil's side, my head hurt.

After He had removed Deceits mind control he proceeded to insult me.

"Seriously?! What the fuck we're you thinking?!" he yelled at me for the tenth time

Roman opened the door "Loooogaaaan~ Patton wants yooouuu~"  he said like the childish bitch he is

I quickly got up. I had been so caught up I had forgotten what is most important, Patton.

I love Patton, and I also hurt him.

I can never forgive myself for that.

I hurriedly powerwalked to his room and entered, he smiled at me.

I sat down by his bed. My heart raced in fear.

The two of them Third person-

Patton hummed and reached up to Logan's face, he stroked the nerd's hair.

"Are you okay?" Logan asked breaking the silence

Patton nodded

"Are you angry with me?"

Patton shook his head. "I love you."

Logan smiled softly "I love you too."

They had been hiding there relationship for a long time, scared of what the others might think.

Logan leaned down for a kiss and Patton obliged.

"I won't ever hurt you again." Logan whispered

Patton smiled "Pinky promise?"

Logan rolled his eyes but pinky promised anyways.

A/N: Hey bros. This is the end of all serious story! If I do write something for this story it'll probably just be in my one-shot book! If you want me to also post it here let me know lol

Thanks everyone Ily Ily

Check out my other sanders sides stories if you'll miss my writing