Chapter 58 +IMPORTANT NOTICE

PLEASE READ NOTICE AT END OF CHAPTER|

ARIGATO|

Third Person-

Virgil awoke on the prince's bed. The red sheets and covers draped over him. The prince snored to his left and the scent of roses was in the air. His head still hurt but it felt much better.

This amazing situation would've made Virgil happy if...

He didn't remember.

Virgil remembered everything.

All of the pain, the misery, what Roman had done to him.

Then he remembered the food. When he had amnesia he had eaten so much food.

The anxiety attack started. Virgil got out of bed and ran to his room. He slammed the door shut locking it.

He padded over to the bathroom and flipped on the flickery light.

Lifting up the toilet lid he tried to throw up all of it.

All of the food. He never wanted to eat again. Too much food. He was going to become fat. He was fat. Roman could never love someone who weighed this much.

The voices, they started and whispered in his head. They got louder and more demanding. Tears streaked down his cheeks as he frantically threw up everything he could.

It wasn't enough. He had already eaten the food. He was going to be fat forever. He shouldn't be trying to throw it up. He should be trying to cut off the weight.

Looking, searching, frantically trying to find his razor. He grabbed a new one and began to cut, hysterical. Sobs racked his body as he cut. He ignored everything, slicing off a piece of his skin.

Pain engulfed Vigils senses. He wanted this. He deserved this. He's too scared to die but...he's too scared to keep living.

Virgil ran his hands through his hair which was wet with sweat. He trembled uncontrollably as tears streamed down his face.

Roman knocked "Virgil are you in there?"

Virgil wanted to stay quiet, but something came over him and he burst into sobs.

Roman rattled the doorknob "Virgil? What's wrong? Are you okay? Let me in I can help!"

Virgil had lost all strength. Melting into his own sobs. He felt hopeless and dizzy, he slowly made his way to the bed "I remember!" he choked out.

Roman started banging on the door harder "Virgil! I'm sorry! Talk to me, please!"

Virgil grabbed the alcohol that he had under his bed and began to chug it to get rid of the taste of vomit.

"Virgil! Please!"

Virgil stopped drinking. His eyeshadow was smudged in tear streaks down his face and he was a mess. He couldn't help but notice that...Roman was crying. Sobbing, in fact.

There was a long silence. The only thing that could be heard was Roman's sniffles and Virgils unsteady breaths.

"I can't do this anymore princey," Virgil said weakly.

"Yes, you can!" Roman countered. The amount of passion in his voice almost scared Virgil.

Virgil reminded himself that Roman didn't care about him, he didn't even like him. The aching of his heart was almost too much to bear.

"I don't want to keep going, not alone." Virgils voice cracked at the last part. He couldn't keep himself together. He felt like he was dying. He was dying.

Virgil began to hyperventilate as he dropped the bottle of alcohol which shattered.

Virgil couldn't breathe or think. He was convinced he was going to die, he couldn't breathe.

"You don't have to do this alone...,"

"Whatever you're going through...we can do it,"

"Together."

_____________
Virgil tried to compose himself. He got up and shakily walked to the door. He twisted the knob and unlocked the door. He didn't open the door he stared at it for a moment and took a step back. The door swung open and he was immediately hugged by Roman. He hugged back and tried to muster a small smile.

Virgil pried himself out of Romans grasp and looked up at the prince. He looked terrible.

"You look awful," Roman whispered as he licked his thumb and rubbed off Virgils smudged eyeshadow.

Virgil closed his eyes and hugged Roman. He hummed in response.

Roman picked Virgil up and carried him to his room, he plopped Virgil on the bed and sat down across from him "Tell me what happened. Everything."

And so Virgil started from the beginning.

___________________ ♾️

Afterward:

Roman cleaned up the glass in Virgils bedroom and threw away all his razors.

Virgil started eating, not on his own of course. Roman had to tell him to eat and even than Virgil would cry, scream, do anything to not eat. Roman often would have to give Virgil lots of encouragement and cuddles to get Virgil to start eating. Once Virgil got in the rhythm Roman found it was easier to get him to eat.

Virgil wouldn't eat unless he was sitting on Romans lap, something which was extremely awkward at dinnertime.

Patton completely supported Virgil and Roman and seemed to squeal every time they even glanced at each other.

And Logan... Well, that's a story for the NEXT CHAPTER.

____________________

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!

This is the 'end' but more chapters will be released!

I currently already have one other ongoing sanders sides fanfic but that's it lol

I want to start writing another story soon! Can someone please help me I'm desperate! 🙏

Here are some of my story ideas:

(1) Patton is an Angel and has come to earth to warn Six extremely sinful individuals that they have to stop whatever they're doing or they will go to hell. [Logan, Roman, Virgil, Remy, Remus, Deceit] Patton has to find away to change all of them. Making someone change their ways isn't easy though, especially cause he can't tell them he's an angel. [The ships would be prinxiety and logicality probs)

(2) Virgil is a yandere for Roman and he has to make a choice. His best friend for life or the only person he could ever love?

(3) Roman and Remus are in the circus as a sort of comedy since they both look and act so weird. Deceit is also in the freak show as a half man half snake. Virgil joins the circus as someone who can change the weather. He's a new recruit so he has a lot of trouble fitting in even among other freaks. The freakshow goes fine until one day when one show goes particularly wrong and the audience along with the freaks get trapped in the remote city where the freak show was visiting.