introduction

BEAUTIFUL FACADE.

bliss is such a divine state of being, as it allows not for one to realise that fate will never be their friend

of being, as it allows not
for one to realise that fate
will never be their friend.

── ANALISA MORGAN HAD LIVED A LIFE OF LIES. She had once believed that as a little girl, she had been outcast by her beloved family after miraculously developing the power to manipulate dark energy, and that her saving grace had come in the form of an organisation known as A.I.M. Through her unfaltering belief in the company she thought to have saved her life, Analisa had been morphed into the perfect soldier for them, doing their dirty work, killing any person they deemed evil.

However, her belief began to waver after she had found herself captured by S.H.I.E.L.D, the organisation she had caused a copious amount of chaos for over the years. Whilst held in their captivity, the truth of what had occurred within her past was unveiled, and, although at first, she maintained her instinctual distrust, she comes to the harsh realisation that her life had been a lie. And so, she was left in isolation within the bland white cell deep within the government compound, the burning sensation of guilt for her actions being her only friend.

Yet, when a certain god of mischief launches an alien attack upon New York, Analisa is finally gifted her chance for redemption when Nick Fury offers her freedom in return for her becoming a part of the Avengers Initiative. Wanting to seek forgiveness for the horrid actions of her past, she agrees without hesitation, and so, she fights her first-ever battle with the Avengers. And she continues to do exactly so for countless years to come. It is only at the point when she is beside Tony Stark, one of her closest friends, in his final dying moments, that Analisa decides it was her time to retire from the life of a hero.

But when yet another threat arises on the earth that Analisa had fought so desperately to keep protected, the world once again looks upon her to be the hero. Faced with the moral decision of what to do, whether she wants to or not, every eye will be watching her intently, watching for her success, or awaiting her failure. However, this fight would not be one she would journey out on alone, as there was a new hero upon the earth. And maybe, if they were lucky, a crime-fighting spider would come along for the ride also.

DISCLAIMER !

any material found within this
story that is in cannon content
does not belong to me. however,
any characters, storylines, dialogue,
etc that is not in the original works
does belong to me, so please do not
steal my work. also, please be wary
that this will contain spoilers for far
from home, and all marvel movies
which had come before this.

WARNING !

this story contains character deaths,
violence and graphic scenes, alcohol,
harsh language, toxic relationships,
mentions of abuse, mentions of drugs,
manipulation, mentions of torture,
mentions of mental illness, and
other possibly triggering topics.

AUTHORS NOTE !

after seeing far from home the
other day, i have both a love and
hate relationship with the character
of mysterio. i am actually excited for
this story, so please don't be a ghost
reader, and show your support if you
like this story! (: