after credits, scene two

end credit scene
from the ashes

end credit scenefrom the ashes

DARKNESS CONSUMES ALL. Not even a slight glimmer of light can be seen, any luminance having been swallowed by a void of all colour long ago. And, with the absence of this light comes the absence of all good things in which it brings; joy, love, but above all else, hope. For the dark dimension was not home to that of a kind nature, instead, it provided a veil to hide beneath to all creatures who allow it's very darkness to seep into their hearts.

Somewhere, floating amongst the void of nothingness which holds no sense of time, is a body, or specifically, a corpse. Despite no signs of obvious decay appearing upon the body, their skin appears a sickly grey colour, and pitch-black veins appear from beneath their skin; the essence of the dimension tainting them. The hair, which too was of a dark colour, floats freely around their head, dancing within the nothingness the dark had to offer. Cracks, cracks which usually would only be present within discarded fine china, are littered on their body, an odd, harrowing liquid seeping out from them, and floating upwards.

Although no longer easily identifiable within this state, if one, who knew them well, was to observe the scene close enough, the body could be identified as Analisa Morgan; the fallen hero. Her lifeless body floats aimlessly within the darkness of the realm, how long it had been there, not a soul could tell. Her body was merely entrapped within the deafening silence, an eternal resting place for the woman.

Well, that is, until an ear-shattering pounding erupts from someplace within the dimension, echoing in the void. The drumming sound which vaguely resembles a staggering heartbeat at first begins slow, but it rapidly grows in pace. As it's pace fastens enough so that it is near impossible to decipher it was not one continuous sound, the dark liquid which had floated away from the body suddenly being absorbed once more. And then, Analisa's eyes abruptly burst open; a breath bypassing her lips.

__

A/N

So, uh, hope you enjoy (:

Will there be a sequel? Possibly. Do
I have to wait to see where the MCU
goes? Yes. But do I plan to post a
prequel sometime soon? Definitely.

Let me just once again thank
you all for your support on this
story, it truly does mean a whole
lot to me. I didn't anticipate it'd
get this much support, and it truly
does mean a lot 💛 I hope for the
best for each and every one of you.

For now, that's the end of this
story, however, not the end of
Analisa's story. I'll be sure to
post a chapter in this book to
tell you when the prequel is
posted (: