[Ghost and Girl try not to die]

She steals a quirk and chaos ensues

[Name] sat alone on a train, with alone not being the exact word she would use. Ren and a few other blocked out spirits seemed to have their gaze trained on her as she frantically texted her half baked plans of how she was attempting to get through the practical part of the entrance exam with the only sane person she knew. "That won't work either and we both know it." Ren sighs as [Name] grows more agitated.

"I'm sure that they have people with healing quirks on standby." she hissed as she once again deleted her message before it was even sent.

"Yes and nyooming right into an attack would get you killed." he rubs his temples in annoyance. [Name] releases a low growl, aggravation spreading with hours growing into only minutes of time that she could be using to plan how to get into a school with a less than effective quirk with drawbacks the size of the sun. So as her final sense of determination bled out she looked to Ren who had had his arms crossed and looked down on her as she finally asked for help.

"Ok, fine I've got nothing, so what's your stupid idea." Her sigh echoed through the mainly empty train car.

"Use mine." [Name] stared at Ren blankly for a few moments before annoyance etched itself into her face.

"What? Ren this isn't a joke we need-"

"I meant use my quirk." he almost whispers as [Name] blanches, her hands already shaking. Glancing up at him, her eyes narrow shock the only thing left in her mind. "Look, it's going to be difficult for you to do but we can at least try it, it's our only chance [Name]." Ren looks over to her his hand grasping hers for the first time in a long time that he could. That small shred of lasting comfort seemed to fade away as his temporarily physical hands faded back into the form of illusion, fading through her own with the cold sense of the dead the only thing able to linger on her skin.

"I- don't want to use you, we don't even know what could happen." A weary gaze was shared between them as Ren kept pushing, this was his dream as well as hers, they were meant to get in together, best friends with weird abilities sticking together as a team. But now he was dead and she was doing her best to attempt to get in but just aceing the written wasn't an in for her she would need to survive whatever was in the physical exam or else there would be no chance of getting into the hero course. "And I don't even know if I could do it at all." her quirk at times was unpredictable, summoning ghosts without trying to do it, going Beetlejuice or even nearly dying but attempting to use an ability of a dead person was never tried and the repercussions of doing it could be even worse.

"You just try it, for your best friend." He gave her a weak smile before pointing at her covered wrist. "You still have it right- well we're gonna need it and I promise out of all the half baked ideas this one might work." Glancing down she gave him a small nod already filled with regret as the train slowed to a halt.

---

She was still in a daydream like state as she found herself sitting down with a number of other possible students around her. Yet unlike them, she had absolutely no idea was had just been talked about or how she even got there. Ren floating behind her continued to wave his hand in front of her face until she began batting it away. Getting up and following in suit with the students quickly moved off into a "quiet" area so that she could have a minor understanding of how to get through a minute of the exam. Ren gave a disapproving look as she silently begged him for much-needed information and with an eye-roll, he did so.