[And it couldn't get worse]

[Name] stood shakily awaiting her turn at the 50-meter dash, a small gaggle of ghosts surrounded her muttering small forms of plans as a white-haired ghost stood next to her

[Name] stood shakily awaiting her turn at the 50-meter dash, a small gaggle of ghosts surrounded her muttering small forms of plans as a white-haired ghost stood next to her. Ren hovered behind the two placing a hand on the ghost's shoulder readying him for what would happen next. "Try to stay calm while [Name] does this, anything done wrong could kill you both." the ghost merely nodded as he grabbed onto [Name]'s hand, hissing in pain at each other's touch. 

[Name]'s breath hitched as she began to walk forward, a pink-skinned girl standing next to her smiled as they readied themselves for the whistle. Her eyes shifted in colour slightly as power rushed through her body, her body shuddered and revelled in the pain. With the single blow of the whistle, they bolted, her head light as the pink-skinned stared at her in awe. [Name]'s body felt lighter than she had ever been but it quickly made her uneasy when paired with her natural speed which she gained from years of running from bullies. Including the one who was currently staring at her with rage as she crossed the thin finish line. The small object which she suspected recorded her as well as her time beeped out her speed, "3.05." The ghost quickly let go and smiled at her before moving towards the rest of the scheming spirits. While [Name] felt dizzy as the pink-skinned girl waved towards her allowing her to quickly escape an enraged Bakugou. 

"Hey!" the girl quickly jogged up to her. "What was pretty cool! I saw you during the entrance exam and I didn't expect you to have a speed quirk!" [Name] felt herself sweat drop, what normally would happen would be that she would remain perfectly unnoticed in most things, but apparently crushing a robot into bits with chains was rememberable. 

"Oh yeah, thanks- I just don't use it that much!" [Name] mumbled looking to the ground to try to hide the fact she was lying. 

"I'm Mina by the way! You better make it through this so we can hang out in class." Mina waved before running off to start the next test, with [Name] quickly following desprate to avoid Bakugou.

---

The constant threat of Bakugou was distantly looming but luckily had already finished using the grip strength tester and was only glaring at her with rage from the side steps. Ren was standing protectively by her side as he gently clutched onto her hand. "What's the plan this time." [Name]'s voice was only a whisper as the other students gawked over an extreme score. Ren quickly motioned for the other ghosts to surround her.

"Remember the little trick you did earlier, hugging a ghost." [Name] lightly nodded before giving them all a questioning look.

"Why does it matter, we've done that before." Ren smiled before looking to Mari to allow her to explain the plan she created under a moments notice.

"W-well If we all hold onto you during the grip strength tester, we could also hold onto that." Mari attempted to smile as Ren finished her idea.

"If we've thought this through correctly it should be able to make us physical- or at least apply more pressure to it since we'd all be on it." [Name] hesitated to agree already knowing what it could do to her body if she wasn't careful about it.

"Alright, just keep your hands on my back and arms, It'd cause less damage." [Name] sighed silently going over to the group and taking it away from a lightly electrocuted boy, who seemed about to pass out. [Name] took a deep breath to brace herself for the incoming flood of pain. Steadily she wrapped her hand around it as each placed hand on her and the tester. Her eyes squeezed shut as the final ghosts wrapped themselves around her arm, blood was already soaking the singlet she had put underneath. She heard awe and surprise come from unknown voices as she finally released pain slowly fading as [Name] opened her eyes. Two students who had yet to use the tester themselves were gawking at her score, which she hadn't dared check.

"Never expected such a scrawny chick to get such a high score!" a black-haired male smiled, intending it compliment well at least that's how [Name] took it while the red-headed male was in awe.

"That was so manly!" pride was almost radiating off him. "I'm Kirishima, we can talk after the tests!" [Name] passed the tester onto him quickly before heading off with a smile.

---

The next few tests went surprisingly well aside from the fact that each of her classmates had a different idea of what her quirk was, which could at least buy her some time.  But there was one person who she hadn't fooled, her new homeroom teacher had been watching her every move ever since the 50-meter dash. He saw every quirk she used and he would want answers that she couldn't give for the sake of him not thinking of her as a crazy person. As she heard everyone gawk at Uraraka's unbeatable score, she felt color drain from her face, she was next. 

[Name]'s body shook as she finally stepped up to the circle, the ball passed to her as they all waited to see how she would do. Her breath was shaky as Aizawa stared down at her a glare forming as she readied herself to throw, Ren quickly rushed over to her. Her body felt numb and her vision blurred, what the hell was going on.

[Name]'s eyes darted around, where were they, where were her friends, her support. She felt sick, but she needed to throw but she couldn't without blowing it. Ren was panicking, one moment they were fine, he was helping her, she was almost confident, then it was gone. The colour of her eyes shifted from the familiar grey to a warm [E/C], she couldn't hear him, see him and Ren felt cold. He hadn't felt cold in years, never since meeting [Name]. His hand went right through her, it was like anyone else. 

Her quirk had to still be there right, just suppressed. [Name]'s mind was rushing to find a way to do this as fear rushed to her mind. She just had to concentrate, maybe something could happen. Ren was in shock when short pangs of warmth shot through him, he could try this, he could help her. His hands grasped onto the chains agony forced through his body as the chain slowly moved, wrapping them around the ball as tight as possible as [Name] finally pulled her arm back and threw. 

[Name] was grinning as the chains flew from her arm, forcing the ball further than it should have. A headache soon wracked her brain as ghosts surrounded her. Merely nodding they all swarmed the ball each yeeting it in turn as Ren rushed to her side. "God I thought I lost you." Ren sighed gripping onto her arm, slowly leading her back to the group. 

"I'm fine I- I just don't know what happened." [Name] coughed. Her body went stiff as searing pain rushed through her arm, [Name]'s gaze shot to Bakugou, who was glowering. Bakugou began pulling her through the small crowd of students while they were still distracted by Izuku. [Name]'s body was to numb to fight against it, merely having Mari and Ren sprinting after them. "What the hell are you doing."

"We need to talk now!" Bakugou continued pulling her towards the school gates. 

"It's still school hours and I need to know if I'm still getting in." 

"I don't give a shit." He hissed explosions digging into her skin. 

"Then at least tell me where we're going." Mari and Ren were already attempting to stop the partial kidnapping of their friend with little use, only being able to shove a cat into their way which ended up latched onto [Name]. 

"Home." The rest of the trip was left in silence.