[Secrects and Sorrows]

[Name] wrung her wrists as she was flung to the ground in front of a familiar house

[Name] wrung her wrists as she was flung to the ground in front of a familiar house. It had been years since she'd even dared been near this place let alone be here with him, it was both terrifying and amazing at the same time. Looking up from her burnt wrists she faced an enraged glare from a spiky-haired boy. "Start talking. Now!" his tone was sharp and seeped with annoyance,  [Name] held back the need to roll her eyes already knowing the impact that it would leave on her. 

"I'd rather be invited into your house, rather than you know be beaten to a pulp on your lawn." snark was evident in her voice as the two ghosts tailing her finally managed to catch up with them. Bakugou released a growl which immediately forced away any confidence that remained in her, he made a sharp turn expecting her to follow as he made his way through the door. [Name]'s body shakily started to move, the ghosts cautious to help with her already damaged state but still did what little they could to get her to the door. 

[Name] was only slightly surprised to see Bakugou's had barely changed over the years, yet the atmosphere was still exactly the same. "Katsuki! Why the hell are you back early and don't you dare tell me that you dragged poor [Name] all the way here!" Shouting, that was definitely the same as well as a welcoming Mitsuki. 

"Shut up ya old hag! [Name] hurry your ass up here before I have to make you." [Name] gave Mitsuki a soft smile as she limped up the stairs in a rushed manner, leaving a concerned Mitsuki to shake her head before moving to their kitchen. 

---

[Name] was definitely uncomfortable sitting in her childhood bully's room but looking around made that reaction kind of strange. Poster of All might hung on the wall along with various items of memorabilia littering the room, it made everything seem kind of childish but just as frightening with Bakugou in it. [Name] blankly stared up at him while mindlessly fidgeting with the chains around her wrist as he glowered already annoyed at her silence. "I'm going to repeat myself for the last time when the hell did YOU get a fucking quirk!" Ren glared at him from beside her, protectively clutching onto her arm. [Name] gave him a calming lance as Mari was only barely restrained by Ren, who had to tackle her only seconds later. [Name]'s gaze narrowed as she stared up at him, rage that had been building up for years was ready to spill over. 

"I've always had one." she spat, Bakugou stepped closer annoyance growing between them both. 

"Give me a real fucking answer Kikyo." her rage quickly shifted to panic, things went horrible whenever he used her last name. The bastard was going to do something if she didn't say something he wanted to hear. 

"It is, It's not my fault you don't believe me! What am I meant to say the dead people screaming at me since I was two was fake, NO I'm NOT!" stress was quickly taking over and when she's stressed she lost all sense of rationality and the ghosts were starting to come in. She could hear the distant ones echoing while Mari was gently hugging her while Ren held onto her and the chains ready to defend her from anything and everything that hurt her. But Bakugou lost it first, he stepped in front of her and gripped onto her shirt, pulling her upwards and stared her in the eyes. 

"Tell me the truth." [Name] felt herself crack and her sanity vanished. Mari and Ren rushed to her attempting to get to her, to get him away. 

"let go of me!" [Name]'s eyes flashed red and she was dropped. Bakugou was reeling from the sight in front of him, two people were in his room and they had just appeared. The first was a small teen a brutal bullet wound cradling [Name] while shooting him a look that screamed bloody murder while the other pushed him to the brink of tears. It was Ren, his friend, missing friend, his dead friend. He had been at the funeral, he never knew what happened to the boy who had been somewhat of a rival to him since the start of elementary school and yet he stood in front of him protecting [Name]. Then only a minute later they both disappeared, leaving [Name] panting, bleeding and leaning on a dead girl's lap. 

"what the fuck-" Things slowly began to click inside his head and guilt slowly formed. He felt tears on the verge of falling as he stared at her. 

"What? Finally realizing the shit you've done. Feel bad for making me go through hell for stealing my medication. Or, or maybe when you made me terrified of my own quirk when you locked me in a mausoleum!" [Name] hissed, standing up only wobbling slightly. Slowly she stumbled away from him and towards the door. 

"I-" 

"Save it Katsuki. See you tomorrow."