[Alleyways and Aftermath]

[Name] gets help 

[Name] gets help 

~blood tw~

[Name] hadn't realized how long she had been walking until she felt herself collapse into a heap. Her hands instantly shot to her sides, only lifting them away once she felt sticky fluid stain her hands. She felt sick looking at her blood-covered hands but this was something she'd gotten used to years ago, which also meant she knew how bad things could get if [Name] didn't do something soon.

Fumbling she reached into her uniform pocket pulling out her lightly cracked phone. It was strange for her to be even close to asking for help from anyone other than Ren but she'd blocked him out again without thinking. This was her only option.

7:25
Kof1beens joined the chat

LiliPads: sorry rocky but alien has a point kero

AlienSoup: see i'm right thanksss pads!

LiliPads: I said you had a point not that you were correct kero

Ducttapeknees: hAH
Ducttapeknees: hey Kof1

AlienSoup: heyoo

Hey guys :Kof1beens
Umm I need a little help :Kof1beens

Ducttapeknees: depends what it is

AlienSoup: is it drugs?
AlienSoup: arE YOU BEING KIDNAPPED FOR DRUGS

i- what :Kof1beens
NO :Kof1beens
I'm just lost, need to be picked up :Kof1beens

Kof1beens sent their location

LiliPads: I live nearby, Ill be there soon kero

Please be quick :Kof1beens

Kof1beens left the chat

LiliPads left the chat

[Name] released a pained sigh as she slumped against the wall. Ren staying close to her side almost desperate to grab onto her hand, to give her some kind of comfort. He panicked as she coughed, blood lightly coating her mouth. Looking up at him she gave a weak smile, fading reassurance was met with almost distant lights blinding her. Sight blurring and blinded as a flickering torchlight was shon upon her still body. A stifled gasp came from a girl standing above her, glancing upwards [Name] gave a soft smile. "Tsu... yu." [Name] coughed as Tsuyu crouched down cautious when attempting to touch her.  

"What happened to you kero." her voice was a whisper as she slowly lifted [Name] from the ground. Tsuyu's arms shook as [Name] loosely grasped onto her, breathing slow [Name] leant against. 

"It- was nothing, I'm not that badly hurt." Tsuyu's brows furrowed as she stood up, her grasp on [Name] tightening when she felt her slipping, Ren slowly followed behind just as fearful he would do more damage. 

"[Name], you're actively bleeding..." Tsuyu's voice was hushed almost scared if that she was too loud something may go wrong. The short walk her home seemed almost like an eternity as Tsuyu clutched onto [Name] leaving her in a constant state of panic. [Name]'s eyes closing for moments making Tsuyu's pace quicken as she whispered to [Name]. "Don't pass out on me now, we're nearly home." [Name] gave a soft nod as they finally came to a stop. 

Her home warm and welcoming but it hit [Name] like a brick, body to used to the cold of ghosts or of the dingy alleyways. Tsuyu quickly rushed [Name] to her room as she felt her shudder in her arms. [Name] was laid lightly onto Tsuyu's bedroom floor a small mat beneath her as Tsuyu rushed out again in search of bandages while [Name]'s world flooded with darkness.

------

Author's Note:
Hey guys, I'M ALIVE!
Sorry I died for a bit and that this chapter took so long to come out, I've been sick, busy and buried in school work since I've started tenth grade this year but I should be putting out more chapters for my works but if you still need things to look through some of my other BNHA x reader works that I've written!
<3 Author~Chan