[Testing and Trauma]

Girl gets scared shitless by scary caterpillar 

A bubble rose in [Name]'s throat with her head pounding. How were there this many ghosts in one place, all moving and talking among themselves yet still gawking at the set of new students filtering through their pale bodies. Ren grasped her hand bringing out of her still panic, he never thought it would be this hard but now they would have to figure out how to pass-through, which in normal cases would be fine, she could walk through them when her blood was laced with coffee but now every single ghost was as physical as any other human. "We can do this all right." Ren smiled, pulling her forward, her head kept down avoiding hollow stares. There were only a few casualties when they finally managed to a giant looming door as an echo of voices resonated from behind it. Taking a deep breath she opened the door to 1-A readying for the chaos within.

"Shitwas the first thing that escaped her lips as she found herself staring at a sight she never would have expected. Bakugou, a face she definitely didn't wish to see, had his feet on his desk and was currently being lectured by another student with extreme force. Hoping to avoid any further interaction from the boy already death staring her, she began to proceed to a desk near the back of the class that Ren was already sitting on. Quickening her pace she almost raced to her desk before hearing a shocked gasp come from behind her. She readied herself for one of a number of unwanted faces, yet she two was as equally confused when she faced who she had thought was a quirkless boy.

"[N- Name]?!"

"Zuku?"

"How are you in 1-A!" in unison they shouted at each other, both as confused as ever.  Izuku promptly began apologising as [Name] laughed it off, her head tilting to Ren to signal that she had no fucking clue what was going on. Ren in response just shrugged and proceed to wander around the rest of her classmates for something of interest. 

"Well, it's a long story." [Name] mumbled rubbing her neck, her eyes glancing around for anything or anyone who would make a decent distraction. She didn't have to wait long for something to happen as Izuku was almost scared half to death by the same stuck up boy who had just been lecturing Bakugou began ranting to Izuku. Taking this as her chance to run she took it only to be halted as her wrist was harshly gripped pulling her back. [Name] was cursing under her breath, all she wanted to do was sit down, check out some ghosts and panic was that too much to ask? 

"You're going to explain to me how the hell you got a quirk [Name]," Bakugou growled as [Name] ripped her hand out of his grip backing away. 

"I- I will it's just a little ha-" The door seemed to slam open startling [Name] and revealed a corpse-like man lying inside a  bod- sleeping bag. She was confused about what was happening and yet absolutely sure it was just her quirk acting up with some serious side effects. Then it dawned on that thing was a living human, not a dead one which is what truly took her aback, not the fact that this man had begun addressing them as their homeroom teacher and was clearly annoyed that they were being noisy but that this corpse looking ass was alive. Just as [Name] began to settle down into the slightly comfortable chair when her teacher announced that they were being forced to shove off to the pe grounds for no explained reasons.