[Back in Class]

[Name] stumbled into her empty classroom, body heavy as she slumped onto her desk, her eyelids heavy as a light sleep washed over her

[Name] stumbled into her empty classroom, body heavy as she slumped onto her desk, her eyelids heavy as a light sleep washed over her. Her peace only lasted so long as the chatter of her classmates become shout directed at her. Groggy [Name] slowly lifted her head, "Mmnn i'm not giving you my money, i'm broke." she mumbled as her ears slowly stopped ringing. 

"What- no [Name] when did you get into class?" Momo questioned, features riddled with concern. Taking far to long to think [Name] gave her a shrug as she stretched, joints popping back into place. 

"I think it was in lunch- I don't really know my perception of times a bit off." [Name] sighed as she rubbed her still-healing wounds. Tsuyu slowly approached as the rest of their classmates began to take their seats, gently she placed her hand on her arm avoiding where some of [Name]'s more serious injuries had been. 

"[Name] you shouldn't be here kero, you were almost dead last night." Tsuyu whispered as [Name] felt guilt settle on her. "I don't want you to hurt yourself any more, please be careful..." [Name] gave a gentle nod attempting to not wince as she did so. 

"I'll be fine Tsu, it wasn't as bad as it could be- I promise I'll take it easy during class." She gave Tsuyu a soft smile as she headed for her desk. 

"Alright, when you're getting better could you tell who did that to you kero? They need to know how bad they hurt you." Tsuyu hissed as she returned to her seat, a threat lingering as [Name] shot a glare at Bakugou. The class was oddly calm compared to the day earlier, the chatting had become more subdued as it came closer to the start of the period but something set her on edge. 

It was Midoriya. There was something, a spirit or whatever it was, was lingering around him and honestly, it made her uncomfortable but it wasn't only that it was how he was there. The Midoriya she had known while eager to become a hero had no previous combat skills or what would be a more concerning factor, he had no quirk. So how did he get in? Maybe he had been given one- it could be the cause for that feeling. But a ghost giving a quirk to a normal human was completely unheard of so then who-

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might shouted jolting [Name] out of her focus partially freezing in place as her classmates drowned out most of his speech only allowing her to the only other shouted phrase "BATTLE TRAINING" Internally [Name] winced as rows of cases carrying her classes costumes sprung out. [Name] guessed she'd already broken her promise as she took her costume and left for the training grounds.

----

[Name] was tense as she slowly changed into her hero outfit, she'd always been uncomfortable changing with her peers. She had become more than used to being slammed into walls or having quirks shot at her so having idle chatter without anyone making a move at her made [Name] uncomfortable. While the others focused on their costumes and headed, [Name] lingered waiting for everyone to leave before she even touched her own. 

As she slowly unfolded outfit she felt her stomach roll, the long sleeves were dark and semi-see through, while it could obscure a lot of her scars they were still visible. Layered on top was both an excuse for a jacket carrying with more than enough knives and an already scratched up crop top. And chains. A lot of chains. The one thing that seemed to have stayed completely from her original design were the cat stockings, they added nothing to help her but it was worth it. [Name] had to take a few deep breaths before moving towards the door until she froze.

There were footsteps- running footsteps. Hesitating, reaching for the door, it slammed open revealing a pissed off Ren carrying a small pill bottle wrapped in bloody bandages. "You're an absolute bastard you know that." He hissed as [Name] sweat dropped giving an awkward laugh. 

"Mmmmm- Yep! So you know my medication, turns out I don't quite need it right now so-"

"[Name] I swear to god you're not going fight someone are you." Ren sighed tucking the bottle into her locker. As he was met with silence he groaned, looking over to [Name] who was rubbing her neck. "Fine- Mari is out with the rest of the class and they've already done the partner choosing... thing" [Name] gave a silent nod quickly rushing out to her classmates before being flagged down by Izuku who quickly began explaining the situation when All Might began to announce the Hero and Villain teams.

"Team A and Team D" All Might announced, Izuku visibly blanched creating concern.

"Zuku... whos on team D?" 

"Bakugou and Iida." He whispered

"Shit."

---
Sorry I cut this one short I have some exams coming up and studying has been demanding but I hope you've enjoyed what's happened so far!

I am now taking bets on what Ren's death was, anything is on the table and all is planned so go ahead I look forward to all the theories!