[Battlefield Two: Electric Boogaloo]

[Name] was near the point of crying

[Name] was near the point of crying. She could already feel the residual heat thickening the air as small explosions crackled in her opponent's hands. She could feel burns that had long since faded sizzle and sting and everything in her mind was screaming for her to run but as her shoes sunk into the rubble she turned her head. Izuku was crumpled from the blast, his body beaten and bloody he couldn't protect himself, she had to protect him. Gripping a loop of chains she hastily shot a look to Ren who was protectively standing in front of the boy and gave a nod. 

Moving on their own [Name] winced as the chains jumped from her and created an amalgamation of chains and rubble to form barrier locking her teammate and Ren away. The heat spiked as the slow crackle turned into a roar of explosions. Bakugou's fist swung at her landing a direct blow into her stomach. [Name] hissed in pain as her body was blasted into concrete, she'd definitely broken something but she'd done worse. Coughing she pushed her self up only to nearly go into herself. It was her hand. She'd broken hand. [Name] clenched her jaw as she launched herself at him. Rock in unbroken hand she jumped gaining minor ground as Bakugou hastily dodged a barrage of junk. 

Landing unceremoniously [Name] stumbled before swinging a kick for his gut only for it to be met by an explosion, burn searing into her skin. [Name] gave a bitter scream as the shouts of two ghosts erupted in the chaos. Tears pricking her eyes she bit back an apology. "[N/N] what happened." Ren shouted the tight grip the chains held loosened sending a shower of gravel upon those inside. 

"N- Nothing just focus on the barrier and Zuku Ren!" [Name] coughed, blood leaving a metallic taste in her mouth. wonderful internal bleeding. Wiping off the blood that dripped down her lip, it was just another thing she would have to deal with. Bakugou charged another left hook narrowly missed still left her ear ringing. [Name] attempted an uppercut only managing to get his shoulder. Bakugou let out an angry shout, explosions going off in her face searing horror into her skin. [Name] staggered back, where was her teacher someone needed him to stop! She could barely land a blow, and she could feel her body shutting down. But then there was the rage, this was the guy who ruined her childhood, practically tortured her. [Name] wanted to defeat her living demon. 

Mari hovered cautiously behind the urge to become a banshee on the edge of her soul. [Name]'s body swayed as she attempted to stay upright. Mari felt something tug inside her that she hadn't felt since- since she was dead. "[Name] bond with me." Mari's voice was filled with glaring determination. [Name]'s head snapped to her in a mixture of shock and confusion. 

"What?! M- Mari no! You wouldn't be able to-" a flash of red sparked throughout her translucent body.

"I don't give a fuck about passing on I want- I need to protect you and you need my quirk to survive." Mari hissed hair floating around her like a fire before [Name] gave a hesitant nod. Time slowed as she approached, [Name] swiping her finger over a splatter of blood. Bakugou's body froze inches away as [Name] began to draw symbols running across her wrist shifting and glowing. Squeezing her eyes shut she outstretched her wrist Mari placing her hand over the symbols as they burnt themselves into her skin.  Then [Name] released a truly ear-piercing scream as time resumed. 

Mari instantly initiated her quirk. [Name]'s skin released a faint glow as it slowly began to mesh together with Bakugou's open palm meeting her face. [Name] felt oddly dull as it began to scorch her skin slowly burning through everything, but then it stopped. And it reversed but god did it hurt. She wouldn't let him leave, so biting through the pain and bleeding wounds she gripped his guantlet and threw him as far as she could before her body collapsed not dead but nowhere near alive.

--- 

[AN] 

So i got this done at 1:02 AM and i have no regrets

But do you have any theories on our ghostie pal's deaths since i plan on going into it next chapter and would love to know what you think happened.