The Webs We Weave Part II

Bjorn watched Benny and Frida leave the room and overheard Frida reassuring Benny that she wanted him to go with her. He heard the door shut and lock. He shifted a little. What he really wanted to do was lie down on the sofa with Anna. He was tired himself, he certainly hadn't had much sleep last night and he figured he owed Anna some peaceful sleep if what Frida and Benny had said was true and her nightmares had started again when they had separated. He slowly wriggled out from underneath her. She stirred and he froze but she settled again leaning on his arm. He smiled gently. He gently popped her down on the sofa just while he took his jacket off and his boots. He had every intention of settling down. He turned his phone to silent, sorted a cushion for his head and climbed back on the sofa careful not to disturb her. He got himself settled comfortably then moved her until she was snuggled back into his neck. He was gratified when she flung her leg over one of his in her sleep and made herself comfy. That was so much better. He couldn't help his happy grin as he put his arm round her shoulder. Her hand was on his chest and was picking at his shirt restlessly. He covered it with his hand to calm her and he noticed the ring on it. He held it up to squint at it. It wasn't on her marriage hand but he would recognise it anywhere. That was his wedding ring, it was the one that he had given her. He studied it and his heart jolted. It looked like it had been on her finger for a while, she hadn't put it on today that was certain. He put it back down and he laced his fingers through hers. He shut his eyes not dreaming for a second that his brain would finally relax.
He woke up to Anna stirring a couple of hours later. She was restless and mumbling. He couldn't make out what she was saying but it didn't sound nice so he soothed her "Come on Anna wake up, it's just a dream, it's all going to be just fine he crooned. He gave her a very gentle shake and he watched delighted as those ice blue eyes focused on him and blinked. "Ok?" he questioned "yes, YES I am she said. "I thought it was all a dream that you had come and I didn't want to wake up" she looked embarrassed. "Well it isn't and I did" he reassured her. "Oh Bjorn I'm so sorry I've wasted all this time that I could have had with you. What time is it?" "We have all the time in the world baby, you needed to sleep, I definitely needed to sleep, I got to hold you for a few hours no waste of time in my mind. How do you feel?" he asked. Anna thought about it. "I feel really good. Thank you for letting me sleep" "We need to talk Anna, are we ok here? I don't want to move" he said. "Neither do I" admitted Anna quietly. He pulled her back down on him tucking her head back onto his shoulder. "Try not to get too angry with me. Everything I've done that you're probably cross about was done with the best of intentions" she mumbled "I know Anna, I know now but not seeing you or talking to you for all that time broke me. It felt endless." he sighed honestly "I'm sorry Bjorn but it's important to me that you are safe and happy and Emma and Anna are safe. My life is a car crash and I get so many threats and stalkers and strange people that I have to work hard to keep up with it all. I'm still not sure that being here is the best thing for you but it's safer here than anywhere else" she sighed heavily. "That's my choice to make Anna, my burden to bear not yours" he said gently. "I choose to be here, you can't take responsibility for my safety." "Oh Bjorn, of course I'm responsible for your safety when you're here. It's so important to me that you stay safe. I need to know that you're at least somewhere on the planet. I would never survive if something happened to you" she paused. "By being anywhere near me you are at more risk and I'm not sure I can live with that" "Anna baby, you're the one who faces the danger, not me. If anything were to happen to you I'd never survive it either so it's time you opened up and let ME help you. I nearly ripped Benny's head off in the car when Christian was telling me about people firing bullets at you. Anna, baby it breaks my heart that you go through this every day. I know you're trying to keep us all safe and obviously you've done an amazing job because we are all still here, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I understand why you've done it but let me help you now? I need to. I need you back in my life." he pleaded. Agnetha felt like she was in a dream. "Bjorn, you can't mean that, my life is horrendous, Lena will make your life a total misery and I won't subject you to that. You've had enough of me over the years" she felt Bjorn's chest expand in a big breath. "Anna,I find myself wanting more of you not less. I've never had enough and I won't miss out on any more time with you, there's a lot you don't know about Lena and I which we can talk about another time. I'll share everything with you. Everything!" he said firmly as she went to protest. "Sometime soon there won't be any secrets between us. There never should have  been any in the first place, this is how we got in such a bloody mess. I know about the phonecall Anna." She propped herself up to see into Bjorn's eyes."I don't know ....." he raised an eyebrow "Oh that one" she finished lamely "Yes that one Anna" he chided "When did you find out?" she asked quietly "Last week, Linda told me, Anna I have so much to apologise for and that's only the stuff I know about. I'm sure there's more. I didn't willingly go to England. I wanted to avoid the same mistakes that I  made with you and our kids. It didn't work though. I thought Lena was right and if we were away from Sweden things would get better but all she wanted was to tear me away from my kids and you, I couldn't fail again Anna"
"Bjorn, stop. I always understood why you had to go."she consoled him. "Let's stop talking about the past for today. I'm sure there's much more but we've cleared up one issue. I just want to enjoy being with you. It's been so long. Life is too short to live in the past. We can deal with another bit another day." Bjorn acquiesced easily for it meant he was coming back here. He would learn how to deal with all the issues that surrounded her. He would get used to all the security. He'd take some of the weight off Christian. He'd make sure he was in her life by whatever means he could.
They lay there quietly for a while until Anna said "How is it you still smell the same? I've missed that" He smiled and said "I thought the same about you when I arrived this morning, I could still pick you out of a crowd blindfolded" They both laughed. "What would you like to do?" asked Bjorn "Go for a little walk, maybe I'm safe to see the sea today. I mean with you. Not by myself" she said hastily. Not a chance in hell of that happening thought Bjorn. If he had anything to do with it he would never leave her side again. "Maybe we could find Benny and Frida?" "Ah, they went for a walk to the beach house wherever that is a couple of hours ago and I haven't seen them since. I'm hoping that it means that Frida is talking some sense into Benny" he told her. Anna smiled. "Will you tell me what's wrong with Benny?" "Baby I can't" Bjorn said with true regret. "It's his story to tell" She smiled "Ok" "Just ok? No argument?" he checked in astonishment. "The years have taught me stuff too Bjorn. I am sorry. I was far too harsh on you sometimes when we were married. I apologise" Bjorn's eyes stung and he said "I'm sorry too. I was too prideful and stubborn. I should have understood you better or at least tried to" Anna struggled up onto her knees. Her eyes were full of tears. Bjorn sat up alarmed. "What's wrong?" he demanded worriedly. "I'm just sad that it's taken us 40 years to apologise to each other. I am sorry that I was so high maintenance. I can't blame you for wanting an easier life. I did blame you in the early years after we separated but I see now I was just as much at fault. Here we are 40 years later and I'm MORE high maintenance now than I've ever been" she giggled. "Oh Anna, we were both young and stubborn. I wish we'd have fought it out then. Fought harder. I regret that every day but it wasn't just about me having an easier life" He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly and kissed her hard.
He got up off the sofa and put his boots on. He pulled her gently to her feet. "I want to walk with you like we used to" he said. "Ok, Bjorn I'm not as fit as I used to be and I'm certainly not as fit as you, take it easy" she told him softly he took a sideways glance at her and wondered.
They went out of the same door that Benny and Frida had departed from a little while later, Anna was wearing Bjorn's jacket over her shoulders. She made sure the door was locked and then they meandered through the gardens."This is amazing Anna did you do this?" he looked at the vista in total admiration."Yes, I like it. It gives me something to focus on when I can't get out. I have to find stuff to do or I might lose my mind again" he didn't react to her words but he would remember them he decided. He was gratified to feel her small hand slip into his as they walked. He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. He did not let go. They were walking through the vegetable beds now. They had all been planted up, Bjorn knew how hard this work was. "Do you do these too?" "Yes. Sometimes Christian will come and help me with something heavy but mostly me. Sometimes Linda will come but she has her own garden. It's nice for me to grow some stuff, I can't get the the supermarket that's for sure" "I did the garden at Vallentuna" he volunteered. "When I bought it back it was all gravel. I've turned it back to exactly how it was when you did it. I like it that way and the kids love it" She looked sad for a moment "I'd love to see it again but it isn't possible" "Why not?" asked Bjorn "it's not safe is it?" she asked. "Well one day maybe I can borrow Christian's truck, you can sit in the back and I'll take you. It has security gates and some fencing" "Really?? You'd take me??" her eyes lit up. "I wouldn't cause trouble?" "No Anna I promise I'll take you whenever you like" he'd love it as well he reflected. He'd make sure to upgrade the security a little just to be sure.
They walked on and Bjorn could see the sea "Anna, I'd really forgotten how beautiful it was here baby." he said quietly. "Yes I do too sometimes, it's a pretty amazing prison" she said. Bjorn squeezed her hand in comfort. "Is that the beach house there?" He pointed to a little chimney he could see in the distance. "Yes, I don't come down here alone though, it's not quite as secure. I used to love it. Let's go and see it, maybe Benny and Frida are still there" they wandered down the path towards it and were stopped in their tracks by music. Bjorn smiled "they must have the record player on. Sounds like us, Come on let's go see. Anna hung back "Bjorn there's no record player there, just a piano, a sofa and a bed" Bjorn stopped dead and Anna watched transfixed as he broke in the biggest grin "Well I'll be god dammed!! She bloody did it!" "What? What did she do?" Anna asked confused. "Baby, Benny hasn't been able to play the piano for ages. It's a long story. He couldn't play. Now listen!! That's Frida singing and Benny playing" he looked so excited that Anna couldn't help but be excited too. Bjorn walked faster and Anna lost her breath. Eventually she had to tug on his hand "Slow" she gasped. "Jesus Anna, I'm sorry. Are you ok??" She nodded. "Just walk slower Bjorn"
They rounded the corner to the beach house and as they walked up the it saw the doors open and Frida and Benny sat on the piano stool with Benny playing the piano with great verve and Bjorn could see the joy shining in his face. He closed his eyes in relief. It was a start!!
Frida and Benny saw them and greeted them warmly. "I sound terrible" said Frida "but we have worked our way through most of the back catalogue" she laughed. "Actually I beg to differ" said Benny "I thought you sounded incredible considering you haven't sung for a while" Frida rolled her eyes and laughed. " We should stop now" said Benny. "I'm hungry" Everyone agreed laughing. Bjorn went to have a look in the beach house with Benny. He loved it. They shut and locked it again using Frida's code. "How did it go?" whispered Frida while all that was going on. "Amazing!" Anna whispered back. "We'll have something to talk about tomorrow, let's save it" Frida grinned and agreed.
They made their way slowly back to the house via the stables where they helped Anna to feed all the horses and indeed meet some of them.
Benny had so far refused to let go of Frida's hand more than necessary and Bjorn was just as bad with Anna. They got back to the house and let themselves in. "How hungry are we?" she enquired? "Starving!!!" exclaimed Benny. "We didn't eat well last night to be fair" Bjorn laughed. "Good thing I made a massive pot of lasagne and a garlic bread then isn't it." Anna told them. Even Frida had to laugh when the boys eyes got big at the thought "Hell yeah!!" said Benny, "I remember your food Anna" he rubbed his hands together happily. Anna went to put the oven on and asked if Bjorn would get the lasagne out of the fridge because it had taken her AND Frida to get it in there. She took his coat off and draped it over the chair and went to wash her hands. "What can we do?" asked Benny. He was content. "Find some wine and the glasses and lay the table?" suggested Anna. "Jesus Baby, how many are we feeding tonight??" Bjorn asked as he turned holding a catering size pan of lasagne. "This could feed 25 people!!" "Well I wasn't sure who would still be here, I normally feed 10 at least, then I knew you two were coming" "Never mind that" said Benny "I can't wait!" Frida laughed out loud at him. "My Benny, don't you ever change, I love you just as you are" Frida chuckled  Bjorn and Anna smiled and made no comment. Anna got on and made a delicious looking salad with all sorts of colourful bits and pieces in it and a dressing to go on it. Bjorn hefted the lasagne into the oven and grated some extra cheese for the top of the garlic bread. Anna smiled quietly. She couldn't remember when she was last so happy as she'd been today.
The kitchen was soon full of amazing aromas and suddenly even Anna was hungry. "Is it ready" Benny demanded for the 10th time. Bjorn was hauling it out of the oven and he put it on the worktop on a board. Anna tested it. "Yes Benny it's ready, for goodness sake put it on the table Bjorn and then he can eat as much as he wants" Anna was laughing as she hugged Benny in passing. "Well I'll make a fair hole in it myself" said Bjorn, he too remembered Anna's cooking "and me" chimed Frida happily. "I'm hungry too" Anna went to find her phone, she text Christian to say dinner was ready, he replied with could she plate one up as he was in the middle of an upgrade.
She went back to the table and sat between Bjorn and Benny. She took great delight in watching them pile their plates high. Frida's was nearly as big and compared to her normal plateful hers was huge.
"My God Anna" moaned Benny after a mouthful."this is absolutely divine" "Frida had a hand in it too" murmured Anna "hardly!" Frida giggled. Very nice of you to say so but I chopped the onions and stirred the sauce, the rest I left to the chef here" she waved her fork at Anna. "It IS good darling" Frida said. She was making short work of hers. She collected another slice of garlic bread and winked at Benny. "Benny, darling. If you're hungry take some more" he hesitated. Bjorn sighed inwardly. He knew what the problem was. "Benny, it's ok. We didn't eat hardly at all yesterday, just bits and we've had one sandwich. I'm having a 2nd helping" "Frida caught on quickly and said "god, me too, it's too good." She loaded her plate with another helping of lasagne, salad and garlic bread. Anna's eyebrows shot up. She wondered what on earth was going on. She looked at Bjorn piling his plate and remembered the conversation with Frida about Benny. She didn't know what was going on but if the others were piling their plates for him them she would too. "Well, I'm behind you lot but I'll have some more too" She gamely put some more on her plate and some salad but couldn't stomach the thought of garlic bread. It was worth it when Benny grinned and put another heaping portion on his plate along with salad and garlic bread. Frida smiled as she watched him. Bjorn gently slid a bit off of Anna's plate when Benny wasn't looking and winked at her. She smiled gratefully. She took the chance to get up from the table and take her plate away and get herself a glass of water. She went back to the table with a clean plate and dug out an enormous portion for Christian, she added garlic bread and what was left of the salad. She went and got a plate cover and put it on the side ready for him She stood in the kitchen for a while debating then rummaged about looking for freezer containers. She found 6 suitable ones and took them back to the table. Bjorn looked at her quizzically "What are you doing?" "Putting the lasagne ready for the freezer when Benny's finished. Benny my darling, don't forget we have dessert" "We do? What??" "It'll be a surprise in a minute" she grinned. "Are you done with the lasagne?" she asked. Benny looked at it longingly. "I want to say no" he groaned "but if we have pudding then yes" Anna giggled. "Poor Benny. No more lasagne for Benny. Until the next time" she teased gently, he laughed. She started portioning up the rest carefully into the boxes and closing them. She went and fetched another plate and put the last portion on it with some salad and garlic bread. "Who's that for" asked Bjorn "Oh that's for Frida for tomorrow night. I won't feel like cooking" she replied absently. "Why?" asked Bjorn curiously "Because I'm sure we'll have a late night tonight and we have a girlie day planned for tomorrow" interjected Frida quickly. "What are the 6 for?" she asked Anna, hoping to distract Bjorn. "Well those are for the boys." She nodded to Benny and Bjorn. "They can take them back to Vallentuna later. They can put them in the freezer and then when they have to go there they don't have to eat "bits" when they are drinking and sorting the world out" she winked at Frida.
Bjorn laughed at Benny's face. "Anna thank you, that's a great idea. We'll do that. I really ought to stock it all back up. I just haven't had a chance recently. I've been so busy." Benny snorted "You haven't had chance because Lena has been horrific to you lately! You can't breathe without her yelling at you" "Thanks for that Benny!" Bjorn remarked sarcastically. "You're welcome, you said yourself this is a new start. I had to deal with her myself this morning . First time in a long time I felt sorry for him. Poor bloke" he nodded towards Bjorn. Bjorn felt uncomfortable and looked down at the table. He jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up to see Anna smiling at him gently. She squeezed him in support. "I bought Bjorn a few days break though" confided Benny. "Yeah you did and I'm grateful. It gets tiring" admitted Bjorn. "Why did you talk to her" Frida asked curiously. " Because we didn't get to Vallentuna until gone 10, we managed 2 bottles of whisky and a bottle of wine between us, maybe two. I don't remember. We didn't sleep till gone 4 maybe. By 7am she was on the phone screaming and shouting the odds" he laughed "she  woke us both up and Bjorn isn't used to drinking like that so he was having a hard time dealing with her. I did what any good friend would do. I took the phone from him" "It's all true, he snatched the phone, yelled back at her, told her to stop behaving like a harpy and told her he needed me for a few days" he looked at Benny with real affection and said "A true friend indeed" Benny blushed and looked pleased "Well it was an intolerable start to the morning" Frida burst out laughing " Benny, you're a hero!!" Frida's giggles took further hold "and then Christian rang you and dropped this on you!!" Benny hadn't seen Frida laugh like this in years. She was slouched back in her seat, holding her tummy with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Oh good god" she gasped "I'd have paid money to see it!!" Benny's lips twitched "We'd only just managed to put some coffee in a cup and go into the garden when Christian rang and said we had an hour, I've done more yelling today than I've done in years" he said and then the laughter overtook him as well."Bjorn wouldn't tell me what was going on, he kept telling me to wait, he threw his coffee all over the table, then he was dithering so I yelled at him, then we spent the next 40 minutes running around like idiots. Thank God I had a change of clothes in the car. Then YOUR son damn near banged the door off its hinges which isn't great when you have a massive hangover" Anna, who had sat down to listen to the story looked at Bjorn "It's all true, every word" he confirmed. She covered her eyes with her hand and laughed
"Bjorn I'm so sorry" she gasped. "Well I'm not and neither is he" he nodded toward Benny. "We'd do it all again, wouldn't we?" "Absolutely!" agreed Benny.
Frida got up from the table and cleared their plates. Benny took the lasagne pan and the rest of the serving dishes and carried them into the kitchen. They rinsed them in companionable silence and put it all in the dishwasher. Benny hugged Frida tightly and kissed her forehead. "What was that for?" she asked. "Just, thank you" he said "you've no idea what today has meant to me" "To me too" agreed Frida "but if you are going to kiss me, kiss me properly. I'm not your mother" she looked him in the eye and waited. Benny's eyes grew wide, she saw them and then they sparked into life. "You WANT me to kiss you?" he questioned, not believing it. "Yes" Frida affirmed. "I Frida want you Benny to kiss me. Is that clear enough?" "Are you sure?" his wounds were far from healed and Frida wept for him in her mind so she decided to show him. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms round his neck. She gave him contact as she leaned her weight on him "Yes Benny, I'm sure" their lips met slowly but soon the Frida and Benny of old were back and that kiss ramped up rapidly. Benny walked her back to the worktop and lifted her so she was sat but level with him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and she was holding on just as tight. He was gratified that she seemed to want him just as close as he did her. He stepped closer between her legs and pulled her forward until they were touching in all the right places.. Frida broke the kiss and he froze. She leaned up to whisper in his ear "Mmmm, I always loved bossy Benny. I love him right now too" Her voice and her words in his ear unleashed feelings that he hadn't felt in decades. She growled in his ear "Who in their right mind would want to tame you? I want MY Benny and I want him untamed" and finally, finally something broke in him and he was rampantly turned on but he didn't dare look. He was scared that he was imagining it. But Frida? His Frida, she was not scared. She kept eye contact with him and she felt him right up, "there he is, my Benny. Untamed and beautiful." He wasn't sure how much of this he could stand but what she was making him feel was nothing short of miraculous. All he wanted was her hands on him and she didn't let him down and she didn't seem to be hating it, in fact she seemed to be loving it. She was flushed and her eyes were sparkling. He could feel her heat, he hesitated. "Do it Benny" she whispered "feel what YOU do to me. No one else YOU" He still couldn't quite find the courage so Frida took his hand and put it where she needed it to be and his head dropped to her shoulder in gratitude as he finally felt her heat and her dampness "You're allowed to touch me Benny. I give you my permission. I WANT you to. Do you understand?" He nodded overwhelmed. She hadn't let go of him yet in any way and he was brave enough to look down. "Touch Benny. Prove it to yourself" she whispered and he covered her hand with his and felt his erection. He couldn't help the tears. He wrapped his arms around her and she buried her head in his shoulder with one arm round his neck and the other still soothing him. "Oh god Frida" his voice was cracked and broken. "All you needed was the right..." He interrupted her "No, all I needed was you" "Next time I see you Benny it's going to be you and me alone. Can you handle it?" "Yes!!" there was nothing more than he wanted to do but "handle her" "You and I need to talk more and I want my Benny back. Is that ok with you?" "God, yes! You don't have to ask me for my company Frida. Ever!" "Where would be safe for us to go?" asked Frida" "I'll ask Bjorn if I can borrow Vallentuna or I still have Viggso? I'm not sure my suite at the hotel is a good idea. It seems no one knows you're in the country and its good to keep it that way" He paused. "How on earth did you sneak into the country with no one knowing Frida?" "I flew in on a private jet that I chartered. I needed to get here fast and had a private car booked to bring me straight here" "Smooth" remarked Benny impressed. "We better keep your cover then" "I'll ask Bjorn later if I can borrow Vallentuna, I'm sure he won't mind" Frida was happy with that. "Can we put a hold on Viggso? Anna is desperately wanting to see it again but we need to find a way to get her there safely, I want to go too".Frida asked "Of course, we can go anytime" said Benny happily. He lifted her carefully off the counter. "We better go, we've been gone ages, they'll wonder what's happened to us" he commented. "No they won't, Bjorn and Anna came in just as you lifted me up onto the counter. They turned back round and went out again. Best friends in the world" Frida laughed. Benny blushed yet again. He cleared his throat. "Pudding then?" "Yes!!! Bjorn's cream cake" Frida got it out of the other fridge and said "Christ that's heavy" "Put it down then and let me take it. You get the plates and the forks and napkins. This is gonna need napkins. It looks amazing" Benny said
Benny picked up the cake when Frida was ready and they carried it through to the table. Benny put the cake in the middle and looked around to find Bjorn and Anna curled up on the sofa watching a movie. They hadn't heard them come in "Bjorn? We've got what you've been wanting for decades. It looks good" Bjorn's head popped up over the sofa "What?" he asked. "Well get up and you'll find out what Anna made you won't you" Bjorn got up and pulled a protesting Anna up gently. "This had better be good" grumbled Bjorn. "We were comfy" Benny noted that Anna had a little smile on her face."Hopefully it's good" she mumbled "I haven't made it for years and years" Bjorn looked at the table and saw a big fat cream covered cake with raspberries on the top. "Oh Anna! Is that? Did you?" "Yes and yes. I hope it's ok" "I can't believe you remembered!" he said shocked and touched "Well I wouldn't say she remembered exactly " said Frida dryly. " She spent most of yesterday morning in the attic rooting about for your recipe book circa 1972!" Frida rolled her eyes good naturedly." She came down absolutely filthy but triumphantly clutching the said book then she was good to go after a shower" she laughed as Anna blushed. Bjorn said   "I can't believe you still have that. Thank you. You shouldn't have gone to so much trouble though" "You asked me for it" she shrugged as if it were nothing but Bjorn was still incredibly touched nonetheless. "Come on, let's eat cake!" He said pulling her to the table. She couldn't help but laugh. Frida gave Bjorn the knife and he cut an enormous slice for himself, he eyed Benny and smiled as he cut an enormous slice for him. God it smelled just as he remembered. He loved this cake. He cut Frida a touch smaller slice and she grinned. "Just a little piece for me Bjorn" asked Anna. "Ok", he cut a smaller piece for Anna and put it on her plate.
He sat down and put his napkin on, he knew how messy this was but my god he didn't care. That first mouthful was everything he expected and more. She had got it exactly right. If he closed his eyes he could be back in Vallentuna with a very pregnant Anna whose craving when she was carrying Linda was luckily amongst other things this cake."Oh good god Anna that is SO good" he opened his eyes to see her looking straight at him laughing, she was covered in cream already and he was sure he was too. "I'm so happy " she said. "All we need is one of those pull down lights over the table that we had in the 70s and we could be right back there" commented Benny. "That's true" Frida laughed. "Shame they went out of fashion." Bjorn finished his mouthful and said "The one over the table at Vallentuna is still there" Benny laughed and said "Of course! Honestly nothing is changed there, I love it. It's like walking back in time" "I want to go, Bjorn said he'd take me if he can borrow Christian's truck. I want to see it." Anna piped up. She turned to Benny. "Will you let me go to Viggso one day? I know you and Bjorn still own it. Would that be ok? I know security is a pain but it's only one time. I'd like to see it once more" "Anna you don't have to ask, of course you can go to Viggso darling. We'll make it happen" Benny said. He caught the sudden tears in Frida's eyes and frowned. She shook her head subtly and he subsided.
Bjorn carried on eating his cake but he was a clever man. There was something else going on here. He knew it, he could feel it. He knew Anna too well. He knew that Frida would not have come on a whim. He also knew that his and Anna's reconciliation should not have come so easily after all this time, they hadn't argued once today. It was like she was making amends or peace.
He would work it out.