Chapter 1

Ellie's Pov:

Ellie's Pov:

Isn't it bad that you have to wake up early in the morning and the worst part is that you are moving away from your birth town?

Hold up! Is that chocolate I smell?

I am not a morning person and getting homeschooled brings benefits. My mummy and papa stated unequivocally that I don't need to go to the public school. And me being a lazy person, loves it.

Oh! silly me. I am Ellie Reed Arben and this is my story.

In my family, we have three more people. My boba, my mummy and papa. I have been homeschooled all my life however it brings some cool benefits it brings some negatives.

No friends.

But I met Chris in the park when I was what? 5 . I have a best friend Christopher Ben but as we are moving maybe I won't see him. So last night I ate like 3 big chocolates and then Boba came in my room and said
"Principessa (princess) too much chocolate is not good for you also don't want to get sick. Do we?", making me shake my head.

No no.

He then kissed my forehead and ran his fingers through my hair.

Hmmm...very relaxing hence, I fell asleep. Mommy and papa treat me like a princess. Let me quote their words " our precious baby doll". My papa runs a big company and is often on trips with mommy. We are Italian because papa is Italian.

Before moving down to breakfast, I wore a fawn-colored cropped sweater, a black skirt, and black leggings with brown boots. And a little strawberry balm.

Soon we got into the car and off on road. "Why are you so childish princess?" Boba asked, who was sitting beside me and eyeing my chocolate asks. Meanie.

"No boba, it's you. and don't eye my chocolate", I replied. He chuckles, Meanie, he chuckled and he thinks this is a joke. I'll not talk to him.

5 hours and we finally arrived and now I see this huge mansion which is so beautiful.

My mummy and papa have already gone off to sleep as soon as they exited the car and Boba, *sighs* abandoned me in the corridors to wander. I found my way after struggling. I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up; a detective.

The journey was tiring so we all went to sleep.

Kevin's pov:

This girl has been sleeping for the past 5 hours and I don't see her waking up any time soon. I can't even be mad at her. She just gives those big gray eyes and it looks like you didn't give your pet cat, their dinner.

Entering her room, it was softly illuminated by those stupid fairy lights, she cried and begged to order. Shaking my head, I walked
towards her bed. I lightly shook her not to startle her. Her eyes moved under her eyelids and she scrunched her face up.

I shook her again when she whined and pulled the blanket to the top of her head.

However, this is not where I will stop. I am here to win the battle!

Walking lightly towards her feet that were peeking from another side, I held them and started tickling her.

Giggling resounded in the room and she shrieked, moving to the other corner of the bed. "Bobaaa! Let me sleep", she whined and coddled into a ball in the same place.

"Mom is calling you for dinner, get dressed up and come downstairs," I said politely, ruffling her hair and kissing her cheek when my phone rang for which I left the room.

Sciocca Principessa (Silly princess)

Ellie's pov:

This was not at all polite. Groaning, I woke up and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand.

Why is the world against my sleep?

Whining, I walked slumping to take a bath and changed into a floral dress with an elastic waistline, and elastic cuffs. Tied a low ponytail. Then went downstairs to the kitchen seeing mommy made some delicious food.

Wonder where is papa?

"Hey mommy"
"Hey Tesoro" (treasure) My mama is also Italian, she and papa met after he liked her when he saw her in a cafe. he then kidnapped her! She didn't like it and threw a tantrum, she was right, I'd do that. But papa convinced her, he was an annoying monkey at first but then became her prince charming.

"Umm.. I was thinking that today is no special day so why are you making this pasta, aaaaaand it even smells very good".
"We are having a few guests who are not only our neighbors but also our old friends. And they also have a son and daughter too. How about you make some friends? And your ice cream is in the freezer, go get it".

Too much sweet. Just perfect.

I went to my room and let my hair down, and went down the stairs sliding off into the kitchen, its dangerous but I had to do the Frozen stunt, I got my ice cream and went into the living room, switching through the channels when my eye caught SpongeBob SquarePants. I never heard the doorbell ring, and I never heard people talking or chatterings in the hallway until someone cleared his throat and to my surprise it was boba.

There was a woman very pretty who might be in her late 30s and a man who gave a sweet smile, my parents, and

Yippee!! I found my papa. Surely, can be a detective.

I turned my head towards another person and met those two beautiful gray eyes. Waowiee.

**************

**************