Chapter 5

3rd person POV:

3rd person POV:

Flashback

"Say Killian, Angel", The gray-eyed boy sat in front of the tiny baby girl who had a pacifier in her mouth, but instead of talking, she would giggle every time, thinking he said something funny. Dressed up in a white summer dress, she was continuously poking her small, chubby finger on Killian's cheek. Watching the pair interact, their mothers sighed in contentment. "Mamma, perché non parla?", (Mommy, why isn't she speaking?) A gloomy Killian asked Camila who was talking to Eleonora.

"No Tesoro, è semplicemente troppo Piccola per parlare in questo momento", (No sweetheart, she is just too small to speak right now), Camila replied, smiling and ruffling his hair, to which he scrunched up his face and went back to play with Ellie. "A-ga..daaa..eeeeee", the baby squealed when Killian poked her sides. The room resounded with soft giggles again.

The two continued to play until no more giggles could be heard. Taking a look at the pair, the mothers smiled softly. Ellie laid on Killian's lap, snoring softly, while a drowsy Killian sat, patting Ellie's head and running fingers through her hair. Eleonora picked Ellie up, and Camila held Killian, who laid his head on her shoulder. "Voglio sposare Angel un giorno", (I want to marry Angel one day), he mumbled sleepily, to which his mother smiled softly, hoping to see him getting married to Ellie one day. What else could a mother ask for but her child's happiness?

Flashback over

Putting a seatbelt on, Killian drove to Ellie's place. That's what he always desired to have—his baby angel by his side. The sky was now covered with heavy, dark, black clouds that could burst at any time. Parking the car in front of the main door, he picked up her bridal style, her head resting close to his heart. Ellie snuggled more into him, seeking warmth and protection against the cold winds. When Killian rang the bell, the door was instantly opened by a maid, and he ordered her to change Ellie's clothes into comfortable ones. Killian took Ellie to her room and laid her down, covering her with the blanket.

Pressing a soft kiss with a soft smile, he was about to move back when she curled her hands around his and pulled him closer. "Coccolare l'orso non andare", (Cuddle bear, don't go), she mumbled. He felt a tug in his heart; he didn't want to leave her, but this one was necessary. Replacing his hand with one of the stuffies she had, he pressed a lingering kiss on her cheek, caressing her hair softly. Turning around, he saw his best friend standing at the door, wiggling his eyebrows with a mischievous smile. He softly closed the door on his way out. "Voi gente avete preso come un'eternità .... dovrei iniziare a prepararmi?", (You people took like forever..... Should I start preparing?) he asked, stifling his laughter. "Per?", (For?), Killian asked, raising his left eyebrow. "Essere zio", (to be an uncle), and he burst out laughing, leaving Killian to ponder, "What did I even think before making him my friend?

Ellie's pov

It's rainingggggg!! I can't stop bouncing on my feet. When I got up, I heard the showers outside and instantly ran outside into the garden; it was early evening and no one was to be at home. Taking a step outside, I looked to the left and the right, making sure no one was watching me. I danced in this rain and twirled around until, "PRINCIPESSA!!!"

Uh oh!Turning around, I saw a fuming Boba standing at the end of the stairs. With me twirling the end of my dress on her finger.

Ohhh, who changed my clothes?Offh!

Boba doesn't get angry, but only when I come out in the rain. The rain is cold, and I catch a cold easily. Boba opens the umbrella and comes towards me. He took me into my room and ordered me to take a bath and change. *sighs* I know I won't get sick, and I sneezed. *long sigh* After taking a bath with warm clove water and a series of sneezes, I changed into a fuzzy grey tank top and fuzzy pants with a fuzzy robe. Fuzzy fuzzy. The feel of comfy clothes *sigh* . I dried my hair and skipped downstairs, feeling tired.

They all sat in the living room by the fireplace; it was getting cold, and everyone was drinking hot beverages. I want hot chocolate. "She was playing in the rain again", Boba complained to Mommy when I sat beside her and tried to snuggle in the warmy warm blanket she was under. To which she laughed and kissed my cheek, "She'll be fine, but if she gets sick, no ice cream for a month", and I sneezed. Uh oh! Smiling sheepishly, I looked at Mommy, who was still smiling, and said, "Mommy, you aren't mad?", She isn't that calm when I usually play in the rain. Shaking her head, she mumbled a no. Still smiling.

Something's fishy fish. "Papa, you are not mad either?", I asked, but my eyes widened when he shook his head too. Papa doesn't get angry that much, but Mommy does, and she is smiling! "Boba, I'm sorry, I won't go play in the rain anymore", I said, walking towards Boba, giving him a side hug, and snuggling in his blanket. I feel like drowning and sinking into the sofa. And as soon as I thought I was going to fall from the sofa, Boba picked me up and dragged me to sit on my B-U-T-T all the way.

And I heard laughter, and looking up, I saw everyone giggling. Meanies. "You tend to think aloud, Principessa, and no, I'm not mad anymore", Boba said, handing me my hot chocolate. Yum. Licking my lips, I started to drink it. I looked at Mommy and Papa. They might be in their early 40s, but they still look young. Mommy has blonde hair too, like me, and honey eyes, but she is tall. And Papa has brown hair, which Boba has too, and blue eyes, which Boba has too! They are also tall.I am small. Boba looks like Papa.

Mommy kept her mug down and smiled, looking at me, to which I returned a big smile. Pretty smiles. She stood up and sat next to me, holding my hand in her warm hands. "You are the best daughter one could ask for; you are always very obedient and very patient", she said, laughing softly, and everyone chuckled too. She caressed my cheek, making me smile and kiss her cheek. "The knights came today, Ellie; they want you to marry their son", Mommy said. uhoiee,who are knights?"And we told them yes, you don't have any problem marrying Killian, right?".

 uhoiee,who are knights?"And we told them yes, you don't have any problem marrying Killian, right?"

*************
Hey, lovelies!
Hope everyone's well.
Sorry for the late update.

Enjoy :)