Chapter 4

3rd person's pov

3rd person's pov

Flashback

Seeing everyone running around, the little gray-eyedboy got confused and ran after everyone. He would follow one, and when he saw someone going in another direction, he would follow them. This carried on until he saw his papa, tapping his feet anxiously, sitting on one of the sofas in the living room. Going to him, the seven-year-oldtapped his papa's knee with small chubby hands, "papà tutti corrono qua e là", (Papa, everyone running here and there), the tiny fingers pointed towards the staff busy in work.

Giovanni Knight grabbed his son's tiny hands in his large, warm ones and lifted the boy, making him sit on his lap sideways. He spoke in a gentle, soft voice, "Oggi tutti diamo il benvenuto a un piccolo angelo, vuoi incontrarla?" (We are all welcoming a tiny angel today; do you want to meet her?) Making the kid's eyes light up, he clapped his hands and let out soft giggles, getting excited to meet the angel. Nodding his head, he ran off before placing a small, quick kiss on his father's cheek. The little feet ran into the garden. He took a look at the pretty flowers and picked the reddest one of them all.

Running back inside, he saw no one but their butler; he didn't know where everyone went. Stopping the butler, who was climbing down the stairs, he asked the whereabouts of his parents. Climbing the stairs as fast as he could, he entered the room where his aunt Eleonora stayed. Seeing her on the bed with a tiny bundle of blanket in her hands, he got excited and ran towards her. Climbing the bed, he saw a baby. "dov'è l'angelo papà?", (Where is the angel papa?) The confused boy turned around and asked his father. Laughter resounded throughout the room.

Eleonora skimmed her hands, softly brushing the child's cheeks. "Non sembra un angelo, Killian?", (Doesn't she look like an angel, Killian?) She asked in a soft voice, wearing a soft smile on her face, wrapping her big hands around the baby's tiny ones. "Look, she has tiny hands and tiny fingers,and her feet are tiny too, al piccolo angelo", (a tiny angel) his mother, Camilla, said, keeping a hand on his tiny shoulders. Killian took a peek inside the blanket again; she indeed had tiny feet and hands, and she also looked very soft, pink, and chubby. Poking his finger on her cheek, he realised she was indeed very soft. He turned his head towards his mommy, and tears fell from his eyes. He placed a small kiss on the baby's cheek and gave the rose to Eleonora. "She is so pretty and tiny." With tears glimmering in his eyes, he looked at his papa and then at his uncle. "Can I keep her, please?", he asked Riccardo Arben, who smiled and nodded. That's when he knew he didn't have to worry about his daughter's protection. Squealing, he kissed the baby again. "Mio angelo", (my angel). "Avrò una nuora carina", (I will have a cute daughter-in-law), Giovanni whisphered with a small smile, making Riccardo shake his head and muttering "Idiota" (Idiot).

Flashbackover.

Moving back, Killian looked down just to give a small smile back to the girl who brought peace to his heart. Giving him a soft smile, Ellie spoke, "You are very strange, Killian, sweetheart", Shaking his head with a small smile, he went back to his chair and picked up his phone. Reaching Ellie, he grabbed her hand in his. They fit perfectly. He took her to the ground floor, the lift opened, and Ellie was met with an empty entrance, disappointing her; she wanted to see more formal people. "Formal pretties", she thought. Just before going outside the building, Ellie looked behind her to see the receptionist in a beautiful white professional dress, her eyes shining brightly and a big smile on her face. She waved her hand at her, to which the woman gave an awkward smile back and waved back.

Soon they were driving towards the mall, with Killian driving and looking straight on the road, leaving Ellie trying to keep herself entertained. "Killian, sweetheart, can I turn the radio on? How are you even enjoying silence?", she asked. "Weird person", she thought. "You can turn the radio on", Killian replied with a straight face. Ellie kept fidgeting with the radio, and soon they reached the mall. "Stop it, bambina, we have reached", (baby), Killian said chuckling, pulling her fingers, which were not satisfied with their work done already.

They were soon standing in a shop full of gowns and dresses of all kinds. A middle-aged woman approached them and said, "Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Knight. How may I help you?" . Before Ellie could correct her, Killian interrupted, "Private rooms; make sure no one interrupts". Ignoring Ellie's scrunched face, he followed the woman toward the room. Dragging Ellie by her hands, she wanted to throw a tantrum but instead pouted. Reaching there, they were seated on a luxe green velvet sofa with a glass of orange juice. A man came with a lot of dresses in a trolley and left them inside the changing room, closing the door before leaving.

"Now listen here, Angel, I want you to try each one of them and come back outside, give me a twirl, and if I approve, we are getting it. Bene?", (okay?) Killian spoke in a calm, husky voice. Nodding her head furiously, she ran inside the room, her heart running as fast as it could.

"Calm down, hearty; I know he is very pretty, making my tummy fuzziefuzzie. Hey, that rhymes", Ellie thought and changed into an off-shoulder, silver, shiny dress with a slit running down from her upper thigh.

Although the dress was pretty, it showed too much skin. "Icky",thinking she moved outside, unlocking the door. Listening to the door opening, Killian kept his phone aside and glanced at her. "Cazzo mostra troppa pelle," (Fucking shows way too much skin) he mumbled, shaking his head no before she could twirl. Next, she wore a puff-sleeved, sparkly sequin dress with a slit beginning at her knee. Moving out, she got a thumbs up. "Pretty pretty dress",she thought, running her hands over the soft material.

After several tries. Ellie was tired. Dropping herself like a potato sack beside Killian,she slipped herself on the floor and whined, "Killian, sweetheart, I'm tired; can't we go back home? I don't want to attend the party now", she said, giving the best puppy eyes she could, joining both hands together and placing them on his knee. "Cazzo, Piccola, Angelo, non farlo", (Fuck, baby, angel, don't do this), Killian clenched his jaw. Sighing, she thought she had made him angry. Turning around, she went inside the changing room, leaving a confused Killian outside.

Soon the door opened, and Ellie walked in wearing a grey full-sleeve, round-neck, long, sparkly dress. "Bambino Carino", (pretty baby), Killian stood up and took slow steps towards Ellie. Who had her head down and was very gloomy. Curling a finger around her chin, he lifted her face, brushing a few baby hairs out of her face. He leaned down, pressing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Go change," his deep voice said, causing a warm feeling in her stomach. "Are we buying that one?", Ellie asked, patting down her hair. To which Killian nodded.

"Rudie", she thought; however, her thoughts changed their track when a kiss was placed on her cheek, a kiss on her nose, and a kiss on her eyes. Where Ellie was a blushing mess, Killian kept on showering her with love. "Please don't fail heart",she kept on chanting. Rubbing her neck slightly, Ellie opened her eyes. The honey orbs turned dark brown, with an unknown desire looming in them. Leaning down again, he was about to kiss her on her soft petals, which were inches away, when his phone rang. "Cazzo", (Fuck),he picked up the call, "Questo è meglio che sia importante", (This better be important), he said with a clenched jaw, pulling Ellie close to him by her waist, hiding her face in his chest.

Ellie's pov:

Oh! My heart, calm down.
This is very warmy.
I could take a sleep.

3rd person's POV:

Pressing her face more into his chest. He pulled her closer, with one hand holding his phone and the other still wrapped around her waist, and he left her leaning on him. "Dormigliona" (sleepyhead). 

*************Hey, lovelies! Hope you people are doing well

*************
Hey, lovelies!
Hope you people are doing well.

Enjoy :)