Chapter Eight.

A/N: Sorry for making you all wait so long!!! I've had major writers block and I've been really busy!! Hopefully I can update more regularly!! Anyway hope you enjoy the update!

Picture: Monica Castro

It's the Friday before the week of Emily's wedding. And I'm packing all the things I will need for Sebastian and myself, seeing that we will be heading to New York, Sunday night. Emily asked me if I could get to New York on Monday so I could help her with all the finishing touches she needs for her wedding that Saturday.

And to say that I'm an emotional wreck is an understatement. Not only is there a possibility that I might see Tristan at the wedding, although Emily did assure me that he would be away on a business trip.

But I mean come on his best friend is getting married he has to show up for that.

Another big thing is my parents, unfortunately they will also be present at Emily's wedding, she didn't want to invite them but her father convinced her that it would look really bad if they where not invited.

Freddie still hopes that once they see me with little Seb they will regret what they did. I don't think thats very likely they have always been very stubborn. And who knows if they will even want to speak to me or meet their grandchild. 

I sigh. Sometimes I wish my parent's attitude toward me didn't affect me. It still hurts that they haven't even called to see how I've been, or even my son.

My mother called a week after I gave birth but hasn't tried to contact me since.

But anyways, I can't think about that I still need to get things ready for the trip to New York, and get everything I need to be able to still get work done while I'm away.

Even though I hate to admit it to myself I am very nervous for this week since on Wednesday I have the meet with the board of directors at Woods&Brooks Ent. Freddie set the whole thing up after I told him that I wanted to hear from them exactly why they think the company is loosing money every year.

He had to let Tristan know that we where having that meeting, and of course Tristan was not happy with the news he tried to stop the meeting but he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Since he couldn't stop the meeting he wants his secretary there to take notes the whole meeting which I have no problem with, I want him to know what we talked about. My uncle and Freddie will be present at the meeting so it does make me feel a little better knowing I'll have some moral support.

The reason why that meeting is making me nervous is because my parents will be there as well since they are members of the board and I know my father will be waiting for me to mess up the whole time. When he wants to be my father can be very cruel, even towards me.

I can't just sit here and think about that I need to go to the office and grab a few things before my flight on Sunday.

Since my son is spending the day with my uncle I know I can get some work done without being interrupted. I love him, but he can really be a handful sometimes.

Smiling to myself at the thought of my son, I get ready quickly and start heading out to the office stopping by and getting some coffee for me and my assistant, Monica.

As soon as I pass her desk right outside my office I give her the coffee and tell her to meet me in my office.

"Hey girl, how are you feeling about this week?" she asks taking a seat on one of the visitor chairs in front of my desk.

"Urgh! I don't know, I'm actually very nervous to have to come face to face with my parents. And even though everyone keeps on telling me Tristan isn't going to be there I'm still scared to see him." I let out resting my head back on my chair.