Chapter 1

(⚠️CONTAINS ABUSE AND VIOLENCE HIDE YOUR KIDS, HIDE YOUR WIFE⚠️)
No ones POV

"Bendy, are you awake?"

The small demon weakly opened his eyes to see the owner of the voice he heard. The light was blinding to him and his vision was unusually blurred in his right eye but he could make out that he was in a hospital bed with a few IV's hooked up to him, he also saw a man who had his cheeks stained with tears. It was his fathers best friend and his godfather Henry who bendy honestly liked better than Joey, Henry was a kind man who was either drawing in a sketchbook or reading a good book and he was very quiet and kept to himself. It seemed odd that he became friends with the sinister Joey Drew but the two of them worked together for a long time before slowly growing apart once Joey lost his job a few years back.
"Bendy?, did you hear me?" He quietly said.
"Yeah, I-I'm awake" bendy's weak voice replied.
"I'm so glad your alright. I-I was so worried about you and I honestly thought you weren't going to-, oh never mind I need to tell you some news and it may be quite shocking..." Henry said with his voice trembling a bit.
"Ok..." bendy said uncertainly.
"Well your father is locked up in jail for what he did to you and your brother of course and since you don't have any other family you'll be living with me now..." Henry said unsure of how bendy would react.
"Wait really? You mean I'm actually gonna be away from him!?" Bendy said excitedly.
"Yes but before you start celebrating I have other news. The doctors said that because of one of the injuries your father did to you you'll lose your sight in your right eye, and now that you'll be living with me you'll be moving into a new school.  I hope you'll be able to adjust properly" Henry said.
"O-oh... I can live with that" bendy replied quickly.
"Well...I guess I should let you rest for the night, I'll see you tomorrow. Good night."
Henry then gave bendy a hug before leaving the room leaving bendy alone for the night. The demon looked over at his phone that his father bought him so it could keep him quiet and occupied, it was 4:30 am and bendy put the phone back down and sighed. He couldn't help but remember the terrifying events that happened just a few hours ago...

It was almost 10 pm and bendy was inside his room as usual doing nothing but staring into space when he heard the front door swing open and someone stumble inside. Bendy knew it was his father coming home extremely drunk as usual but this time he was very early to come home. The footsteps were slowly coming towards him one step at a time until finally the bedroom opened and Joey drew stood there with a bottle in hand looking anger than ever.
"Aww look at you, so helpless and weak. I bet you wish you had a better life" Joey said but received no answer from his son.
"Aww cmon, I know what your thinking. You think I'm a lowlife and you think that one day your life is just going to magically get better don't you?" He said this time with a bit of anger in his voice since bendy wasn't reacting to him.
Joey HATED being ignored and would do just about anything to get attention, he was a complete and total narcissist.
"Oh, so you think ignoring me is going to work for you, you think it's going to save your ass don't you!" Joey said while picking bendy up by his shirt and tossing him to the floor like trash.
"No wonder your brother is dead, he was weak, fragile, and to scared to stand up for himself. Your just like him"
"DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!" Bendy yelled before quickly covering his mouth in shock of what he just said.
"So...you finally decided to talk back to me, you know what's gonna happen now right?" Joey said then took the half filled beer bottle and slammed it onto a nearby dresser making the bottle a new weapon for him to use.
"I'll murder you just like that little wolf" Joey whispered slyly.
He then threw the broken bottle at bendy's head which caused glass to fly into the demons eyes and face, Now he couldn't see which made him an even better target for a good beating. He picked up bendy and cut his face then tossed the boy down the stairs. The last thing he remembered was his father taking off his belt and holding it in the air before saying
"This will teach you to not disrespect me"

"Excuse me bendy but I thinks time for you to get some rest" a small nurse said snapping bendy back to reality.
"O-oh...right"
"Goodnight" the nurse replied before quietly exiting the room.
Bendy sighed and laid back down and soon he drifted off into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

To be continued...

(P.S. this story will have some stuff about mental illness and I'm not an expert at it so just bare with me)