Chapter 7

No ones POV

It was exactly 11 o'clock, more commonly know as lunchtime among the students and staff. As usual bendy was sitting by himself reading a book in the library since he wasn't that hungry when two voices were heard coming from the door separating the library from the hallway.
"Cmon ozzy, let's just look for him in here"
"For the last time kitty, I am not looking some kid when I could be eating right now!"
"Just come on and help me!"
Of course bendy heard these voices but chose to ignore them since he figured it was just two annoying kids wanting to bother someone, that is until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his chest making him tense up.
"It's you, your the one who helped me!"
Bendy felt the arms release him and saw the girl who hugged him, the girl was a cat and was wearing a much cleaner uniform and a pink bow all while she had a smile plastered on her face and her tail was swaying back and forth.
"Thank you"
"Um..For what?" Bendy replied completely forgetting what had happened earlier.
"For your help silly, I'm ortensia by the way, what's your name anyway?"
"It's bendy and your welcome"
"Wait...bendy?, as in the new kid who got into a fight with Oswald yesterday?" She said as her smile faded away.
"Uhh yeah" bendy replied slightly confused.
"Oh n-nothing, anyways I'll see ya later" she said as she hurried off.

Bendy's POV

"She's gonna tell Oswald about you.."
"What? No she isn't, why would she?"
"Didn't you see how she ran off and how she looked when you told her your name?"
"Yeah but she wouldn't do that, she sounds too nice to sell me out plus why would she and Oswald even be together?"
"Didn't that voice from earlier sound like the two of them?"
"Y-Yeah but-"
"Hey dude" cuphead interupted with a smile as he sat in a chair next to me.
"Uh were you just talking to yourself?" He asked confused.
"Shit! Did I say all that out loud?!"
"Y-yeah, sorry...."
"It's fine, mug does it a lot too"
"Oh yeah, I needed to give this to you. I found it sticking out your locker, I got one too" cuphead said as he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed to me.

🎃Congrats you've been invited to this years haunted Halloween party!!🎃
👻👻👻
Please arrive at 456 inkwell lane at 9 pm Halloween night and remember costume attire only!

"A party? Why would I be invited to a party I just moved here" I said genuinely confused.
"They give them out to everybody every year"
"Oh well I don't wanna go-"
"What!? You gotta go!, it's gonna be one of the best parties this year"
"I'll think about it" I said closing my book.
"Ok but you gotta do it quick the party is in two days" cuphead said as he got up and left the library.
I sighed and ruffled my hair covering my blind eye until the bell rang through the school indicating that lunch time was over then I grabbed my things and left to go to class.

Time skip: end of the school day

No ones POV

Bendy was walking home from school as usual but something weird was happening to him, during his last period of the day the voices in his head kept talking to him and telling him crazy things like people could read his mind or aliens would kidnap him if he didn't walk in the shade everywhere he went. For some crazy reason bendy believed all of this and genuinely thought something bad would didn't listen to it so he was understandably scared especially since now the voices were yelling insults and telling him to do harmful things to himself and others at him.
"P-please just stop..." he whispered softly as he covered his ears to attempt to muffled the sounds.
Now he believed that if he made eye contact with anyone they would kill him all while believing in his other delusions. "Don't go in the sun, don't look at anyone" his mind kept repeating these words as if they were going to keep him safe, his breathing became ragged and he felt like he was about to start sobbing right in the middle of the street and everyone would look at him like he was insane. He leaned onto a brick wall and took deep breaths in an attempt to calm down when he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He looked up and then immediately looked back down at his feet in fear of his delusions would be true.
"Hey bendy, you ok?" Alice said.
"I-I'm fine" bendy replied.
"Oh ok, just checking. You wanna come costume shopping with me?" She asked excitedly.
"No thanks" Bendy said quickly.
"It'll be fun cmon!" She said pulling bendy by the arm.
They both crossed the street and went into the nearby store and into the Halloween section.
"I need to find some makeup, you can find a costume if ya want" Alice said walking off.
Now bendy was alone in a store full of strangers and still terrified to look at anyone so he just wandered around the aisles. "Maybe I should get a costume or something", he looked at the shelves and found a vampire costume that he kinda liked so he picked it up and continued to walk awkwardly around.
"Hey bendy!" Alice said from behind causing bendy to jump.
"You sure your ok?, you look really anxious"
"I'm fine Alice..."
"Alright, what costume did you get?"
He held up the outfit and Alice squealed with joy.
"That's gonna look so cute on you!"
"I wanna look scary not cute...." bendy mumbled.
"I can help you with your makeup then, it'll make you look more undead ya know" she said giving a goofy face.
Bendy gave a small smile and went to the register to pay for his things and said his goodbyes to Alice then went out the door and made his way home, "Maybe the party will be fun, I have no  other choice then going anyways". Soon he approached his home and began to take off his backpack change into pajamas which was becoming a routine thing for him, He sat on the couch and turned on some tv and began to think about what happened earlier.

"Am I insane?"

To be continued...