Chapter 6

Cuphead's POV

"Cup! Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" My brother yelled to me from the front door.
"Chill out mugs, we would be late" I said as I slung my backpack on my body.
"Just hurry idiot" mug said walking out side.
I followed him outside and we walked side by side on the side walk when I noticed mug had a notebook and was scribbling inside it.
"hey cup, do ya remember any science from yesterday?" He asked me.
"I don't even know how to spell science, let alone do it" I said jokingly.
"Of course you don't" mug said sarcastically as he shut his notebook.
After about 5 minutes we were nearing the gates of the school when I saw bendy walking with Alice and we both went up to them and started talking a bit when bendy pulled me aside near a tree before whispering to me.
"Um..can we talk?" He told me.
"Sure dude, what's up" I replied.
"Do you promise not to...ya know...freak out" he said quietly.
"To be honest bends, I probably wouldn't really care unless it was something really crazy" I said putting my hands in my pockets.
I heard him took a deep breath before he started talking.
"Well....I've been seeing things and hearing things, like really weird stuff that isn't there. What should I do about it?" He asked me with a pink tint on his cheeks making me Aww inside my head.
"Uh well did you get enough sleep, in health class the teacher said sleep deprivation can cause some stuff like that" I said trying to remember if I was right or not which bendy replied with a nod.
"Well did you look it up yet?" I asked.
"N-no, I didn't think of that" he said with a small voice.
Then suddenly the bell rang for first period.
"What's your first period class anyway?" Bendy asked me.
"Math" I said before quickly jogging off so I wouldn't be late again.

Bendy's POV

I sighed in defeat as cuphead went to his class, I remembered from my schedule that I had to go to gym first period and the fact that I never saw cuphead in any of my classes yesterday.
"Crap..." I said to myself realizing that i will be by myself again.
Once I finally made it to the gym I waited until everyone else had left the locker room to change since I didn't want anyone to see my scars, unfortunately I came out of the locker room late and the coach made me run two extra laps as a punishment. I took a seat on the bleachers when it was free time when a red kickball came flying towards me and hit me in the head hard, of course everyone started cracking up like it was sooo funny that I got hit. I rubbed my head where I got hit which left a big fat red mark and was now bleeding a bit, then I see Oswald giving Pete a hi five while laughing so hard that they were crying.
"THATS PAYBACK FOR YESTERDAY BITCH!!" Oswald howled to me to which I glared in response.
"Alright alright!, that's enough!. Bendy go to the nurse while I handle these two!" The coach said his face red with anger as the room feel silent.
I quickly hopped up and went out the double doors as yelling was heard in the background. I made it too the nurse after about 10 minutes of wandering around since I had literally no idea where it was, once I got in she just took my heart rate and temperature before leaving the room and going into a storage closet. She seemed like she was rushing to get me out since she looked so frantic while looking for the bandages for me, at first I was confused about he behavior but I ignored it and started messing with my hair to pass time until I heard a muffled cry come from the bathroom. The door was cracked open enough for me to shuffle over a bit and see a girl crying on the floor with her hand covering her mouth and the other wrapped around her stomach, she had a black substance oozing down her body but I could make out that she was a cat and had a small pink bow that was stained black along with her uniform. "So that's what I look like during an ink attack", The girl leaned over the toilet and threw up a black liquid before sitting down breathing heavily, I felt terrible watching her but not being able to comfort her since I didn't really know her at all. "Fuck it" I thought as I went over to the bathroom and knocked on the already opened door.
"You ok?" I asked awkwardly but reviving a small pained whimper in response.
I sat down next to her not caring about my gym shorts getting messed up.
"Look...I know it hurts now but you'll get through it, in like 10 minutes you'll probably be fine again" I said trying to lighten the mood.
"Uh if your wondering, I have the
illness too so I know how it feels"
She suddenly grabbed onto me hugging me tightly.
"I-lt......hurts" her voice barely above a whisper.
"I know but you'll get through it, I promise" I replied rubbing small circles in her back.
Her grip tightened as the pain increased and a small sob came out of her mouth, I continued whispering comforting words to her until the nurse came back.
"Oh bendy there you are, sorry to interrupt but I can fix you wound now" she said apologetically.
I got up and waved goodbye and heard a whisper saying thank you to me. The nurse fixed me up by putting a bit of antiseptic on the wound, a bandage to stop the bleeding, and an ice pack to prevent swelling and then she sent me back to class. "Huh I always thought I was the only one with the illnesses in this place, I guess not....".

To be continued...