Chapter 3

No ones POV

*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
"Ugh...shut up you stupid clock.."
Bendy sat up in bed and yawned before turning off the alarm and picked his his uniform then making his way to bathroom. After he took his shower and got dressed he noticed the many bandage wraps on his arms that were covering his healing scars but there wasn't anything he could do about except putting on the blazer that came with the uniform. He went out the bathroom and into the living room where he found a small sticky note on the table.
Hello bendy, I'm sorry for not telling you before But usually I have to go to work before you wake up in the morning but I'll be back at about 5 pm. I hope you have a good day at school
-Henry

Bendy bawled up the note in his hand and tossed it in the trash, "I should probably leave before I'm late" . He grabbed his bag and went out the door then followed some of the other kids that were going to school since he didn't really know where he was going. As he walked into the school gates he could feel the hundreds of students staring at him and whispering to each other, the way everyone acted made the environment uneasy which made bendy feel the sickening nervousness invade his body then a hand was placed on his shoulder and he turned around to face the stranger.
"Excuse me but are you bendy drew?" She asked.
"Uhh...yeah?"
"I'm the assistant principal, I was told to come find you and give you your schedule, just follow me" she said with a kind smile.
Bendy followed her into her office where she went over some school rules and gave him his schedule.
"Well now that we've finished talking, I'll call another student down to show you around" she said while picking up the phone.
"O-oh you don't have to, I'll be fine by myself" Bendy nervously replied.
"Nonsense! This school is quite large, you might get lost"
Bendy slumped into his chair as his anxiety settled in, "what if this kid doesn't like me, what if they try to bully me or something". He anxiously watched the door until someone came in, it was the same boy he saw yesterday, he looked much bigger face to face it was almost intimidating to the small demon.
"Ah cuphead the person I wanted to see. Can you show bendy around campus?"
"Sure" cuphead said while turning to the door and motioning bendy to follow him.
The tour started as normal with the usual spotting out classrooms but then he asked a question.
"So uh...how you get that mark on your face?"
Bendy jumped at the sudden question, he never even thought of the fact that people might ask why'd he had so many scars on his body. There was a few seconds of silence before bendy replied to him.
"I-I just had a little accident and got hurt" bendy stuttered out.
"Oh ok" he replied swiftly.
Bendy let out a small sigh of relief and continued walking until cuphead decided to ask more questions.
"Why'd you move here anyway?" He asked with a small head tilt.
"M-my dad got into t-trouble with the law so my I'm living with my uncle now" Bendy nervously said.
"Dang...anyways maybe we can hang out sometimes, maybe that'll cheer you up a bit" he said with a smile.
"Oh okay, sure" bendy said with a small smile.
"Cool, So you wanna meet after school in the courtyard"
"Yeah"
"Well then it's settled, now let's finish the tour"
They both continued as before, after about 15 minutes laughing could be heard from around the next corner. It was Pete the cat and his posse of bullies joking with each other, of course cuphead recognized the sound and grabbed bendy by an arm to hid him behind a locker.
"Oww! What was that for?" Bendy said clutching his arm since it was still very sensitive to pain due to the still healing wounds on it.
"Just stay here and don't move, I'll handle this" he said in a hushed whisper as he went to go face the bullies.
"Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's good old teacup" Pete said grinning.
"Don't you have detention to go to or did you finally decide to be a good kitty" cuphead said with a sinister smile.
"Shut up sippy cup! No one asked you to talk to us" Donald spat out.
"Don't get your feathers bunched up, I was just passing through" cuphead said calmly.
"Are we gonna have to teach you a lesson like last time" Oswald said pinning him up to the wall by his collar.
"Not unless you want to Easter bunny" cuphead replied.
"Oh so the little teacup got jokes now, guys let's give him a lesson" Pete said raising his fists.
The three of them made their way towards him slowly with their fists ready while cuphead prepared his finger gun.
"Hey who's the pipsqeak" Pete said as everyone turned to see what he was talking about.
It was bendy who had his head peaking out from behind the lockers.
"Dang it Bendy! I told you to stay still!" Cuphead shouted.
"So that's what his name is, bendy" Pete said while walking over to the small demon.
"Well I have some news for you bendy, me and my friends don't like new kids like you" he said while taking bendy's arm and gripping it tightly making the poor kid wince in pain.
"Aww, am I hurting you pipsqueak" Pete said mockingly while his friends laughed and giggled.
Before he knew it Pete was laying on the floor passed out while his friends scrambled to help him. Bendy looked at cuphead who had steam coming from out from his finger gun.
"D-did you just shoot him? Bendy asked nervously.
"I only stunned him, he'll be awake in a few minutes. Now cmon we've got to go!" Cuphead replied.
They both ran down the hallway until they were far away enough from Pete  then they both sat on the floor to catch their breath.
"Second period is gonna start soon, do you know where your classes are?" Cuphead said while wiping a bit of sweat from his face.
Bendy nodded and just like that the bell rang through the school.
"Well I got to go, I'll see ya later bends"
Bendy waved good bye to him before finally getting up to find his own class.
"Wait a minute, did I just make a friend?"

To be continued...