Chapter 10

Bendy's POV

He's going to kill you for what you did...
He hates you now...
You might as well kill yourself before he can...
Maybe this time you won't make it out alive...
He'll probably hurt you worse than Joey...
I was sitting on my bed with my face in my hands for the past 10 minutes, the voices just kept whispering to me no matter how much I want it to stop they just won't go away. They kept repeating those words like a broken record on loop, with every word they would get louder and louder until they were now yelling at me but then they stopped all at once leaving a weird ringing sound in my ears. "Well that was weird". I checked my alarm clock for the time since Henry had my phone, I was supposed to be gone 13 minutes ago. "Great! Now I'm gonna be late!" . It was a good thing I got dressed before all this started since I probably would've been even later, I rushed down the steps and slung my bag over my shoulder then I went out the door. I arrived in gym class exactly 2 minutes before the bell rang, thankfully the coach didn't make me run laps for cutting it so close. After our usual warm ups we had free time since our plans for going outside were ruined by cold weather, I sat on the bleachers without anything to do until a familiar face sat down right beside me.
"Hiya bendy!" Alice said with a smile flashing her pink braces that I never noticed.
"Oh hey Alice"
"Whatcha doing up here looking so lonely?"
"Nothing really..."
"Oh well, I was about to start drawing do you wanna try?"
"Um sure"
She handed me her sketchbook out of her backpack and a pastel pink pencil bag.
"You can start on it. I need to talk to Cala Maria real quick" she said the quickly hopping off the bleachers and running off.
"Maybe I should try something simple, like a smiley face. Just a simple circle and then a face" . I started with the circle then some eyes, a mouth, a nose, and a bit of hair just because.
"WOAH!, that's so good!" Alice yelled from behind me making me jump but she failed to notice.
"Ya know you should be in that art competition that Ms. Jade is doing"
"Who's Ms. Jade?"
"The art teacher, she wanted about 20 students from each grade to compete" Alice explained.
"You'd better hurry and draw your picture if you want to join, I think about 11 students already joined"
"O-oh but I don't have a sketchbook-"
"You can have mine, I don't use it anyways" she said pushing it towards me.
"Thanks"
"No prob bob, so are you gonna go to that party tomorrow?"
I froze, I completely forgot about the party and now I can't go, then again Henry probably wouldn't have let me go anyway.
"I-I'm still making up my mind" I said trying to make up the best lie I could.
"But you already have your costume!, I'll tell ya what, if you decide to come you can come to my house at ten so I can do your makeup and bring cup, he knows the way" she said twirling her hair with her fingers.
"Ok but-"
And then the coach blew the whistle indicating that we needed to go change back into our uniforms, so we all ran into the locker rooms to hurry before the bell rang.

Time skip: after school

Bendy walked around the sidewalk while running his fingers through his hair, he kinda wanted to go the party and he didn't want to upset Henry again but his friends really wanted him to go and he didn't want to disappoint them so what was he going to do now?.
"What if I sneak out again?, no that's stupid I would probably get caught like last time. Maybe I can convince him to let me go...but I'm grounded so that won't work either-" suddenly he bumped into his front door snapping him out of his thoughts, somehow the walked all the way home without realizing it. Bendy's attention soon went over to the car in the driveway, it was Henry's so he must be home but why so early?. He opened the door and walked in throwing his backpack aside onto the floor while Henry sat on the couch with a sketchbook busy working on a drawing when he looked up at bendy.
"Hello bendy, how was your-"
"Why are you home so early?" Bendy quickly interrupted.
"To beat your ass for disobeying him..."
Bendy nervously swallowed, he was praying in his head for his suspicions to be fake but there was a chance that Henry could become violent like Joey.
"Well I went to work early today, are you alright? You seem...scared"
"I-I'm fine, listen u-um would you ever hurt me if you got mad enough to?" Bendy asked quietly.
"Of course not! Why would I?" Henry said picking his sketchbook back up.
"Wait...really?-" Bendy said before being interrupted by the house phone.
Since bendy was ultimately closer to it he picked it up and answer it while Henry got up and went into his office for something, maybe a new pencil. He clicked the answer button on the phone and held it up the his ear
"Hello?"
"Ah bendy, I was expecting Henry to answer but you can give him a message for me..." a cold voice whispered.
Bendy recognized this voice loud and clear, it belonged to Joey Drew. bendy had no idea how to react then suddenly all of the memories connected to that voice came flashing back to him all at once. All the times he spent starving, crying, and in pain came back to him as clear as day. Then he felt ink run down his face and a familiar feeling in his chest and stomach, he dropped the phone and ran to the bathroom where he locked the door and dropped down on his knees in front of the toilet bowl letting the black ink pour almost nonstop out of his mouth. His skin started to feel as if it was being peeled off of him and it felt like he was being burned from the inside out, the his vision went blurry and dizziness took over his body. The thing he felt was his skin hit the ice cold floor and a small relief washed over him, he had passed out.

To be continued...