Chapter 9

No ones POV

Bendy stared at the clock as it was approaching 11:30, Henry had went to bed an hour ago and was hopefully dead asleep by now. He grabbed a hoodie, threw on his sneakers, and placed his phone into his pants pocket and then realized that he didn't plan out any of this. There were two options go out the front door or the window, of course out of the two bendy picked going out the door even though it was risky since he hated heights. He placed a hand on the doorknob to his room and gently pushed it when a loud creaking noise came from it, "too loud..". Bendy turned his attention to the window and pulled back the curtains to look through it, the drop wasn't that big to hurt him but it looked terrifying. "Cuphead owes me big time for this!" , he gently opened the window and felt the cold October breeze on his body and peeked out the window again before his body trembled a bit. He took a deep breath and jammed his eyes shut before jumping out of it and landing on his back with a thud.
"Fuck! That hurt" he whispered rubbing his back.
Bendy gazed up at the open window and felt a grin creep onto his face.
"holy shit I just jumped out a window!" he said excitedly.
He took his phone out and looked at the time, 11:37, he had 23 minutes to get to the park so he'd better start moving since it was dark and he still didn't know this neighborhood that well. He silently walked out the yard and onto the sidewalk, glancing around at the surrounding homes covered head to toe in Halloween decorations when his phone buzzed again.
————————————————————
Cuphead: hurry up! Ur going to miss it!

Me: give me a second

Cuphead: Just DONT be late

Me: ok ok I won't
————————————————————

Bendy slipped his phone back into his pocket and continued walking, after about 20 minutes of getting lost and turned around he finally made it to the park where cuphead was waiting for him on a bench.
"Well you took your time..." he snapped.
"Sorry...I got lost.."
"Whatever, we need to get going. Just follow me" cuphead said getting up and walking off.
Bendy followed him through a patch of trees and up a hill which had a perfect view of the night sky that could make anyone gasped in awe.
"Woah...is this what you wanted to show me" Bendy asked.
"Well, Yeah. I-I thought you might like it" cuphead said blushing softly.
"It's so pretty" Bendy said sitting down on the grass.
"That's not even the best part, there supposed to a meteor shower here tonight. It happens every year and this is the only time I've been here with someone else" Cuphead said sitting beside him.
"Why didn't you tell your brother and Alice to come?"
"Oh uh they think it's kinda nerdy" cuphead replied blushing even more.
"I don't think it's nerdy" Bendy said to him.
"Thanks dude, you wanna snack?" He asked taking a bag of chips out of his pocket.
"Thanks, cuphead"
"Ya know you you can call me cup right?"
"O-oh yeah, thanks cup" Bendy smiled.
A few minutes later the meteor shower started and what seemed like thousands of shining meteors soared through the air joining the already glittering stars in the sky. The both of them were amazed at the sight that they were seeing, especially cuphead who was acting like an excited 4 year old.
"When do you think there gonna stop?" Bendy asked not wanting this moment to end.
"Weeks, I think this one is supposed to be like 10 days though" cup replied.
"Wow, you are a nerd" Bendy chuckled earning a punch in the arm from cup.
They both directed their attention back to the sky to continued to gaze into a star covered night.

Time skip: 3 hours later

It was almost 3 am and bendy was sound asleep on cups should while cup himself was dosing off until he checked his phone and realized that they should both be getting back home soon, so he gently shook bendy's shoulder to wake him up. Bendy whined and rubbed his eyes sleepily which cup thought was adorable.
"Why'd you wake me" Bendy mumbled.
"We gotta go, its almost three in the morning" cup whispered.
"Ok..." Bendy yawned.
They both got up And sleepily stumbled out the park and into the neighborhood where they went their separate ways and went home. Bendy opened the front door and walked inside completely forgetting to be quiet then a light flickered on.
"Where have you been!?, do you know what time it is!?" Henry snapped at him.
"Uh...I was just....out" Bendy nervously said.
"Out where!?" He asked with a unsettling sternness to his voice.
"I-in the park" Bendy stuttered.
"You know you shouldn't be out late at night especially at 3 am!"
"Sorry..."
"Your grounded until next week, no phone, t.v., or leaving the house other than school" Henry said pinching the bridge of his nose.
"B-But I have to go a party the day after tomorrow" Bendy whined taking his phone out and placing it on the table.
"The answer is no, end of conversation. Now get some sleep you'll need to be ready for school in the morning" he said heading upstairs then bendy followed shortly after. "I've never seen him get that mad before...". "Damn it Bendy!, the only person who cared about you is mad at you. Now look what you did" he thought as he went up the steps and into his room.
"Now he's gonna treat you exactly like Joey did..."
"N-no he wouldn't. Henry loves me...I think"
"Well he didn't seem too happy with you when you snuck out, who knows what he'll do tomorrow..."
Bendy shudder at the mere thought of going through that again, having no food, terrible living conditions, getting beaten for no reason, having everyone think your weird or insane, he couldn't do it or at least not again. Last time he was lucky he got out of that situation but this time he might even die from it, was terrifying to think about, so Bendy took off his shoes and jacket then tried to sleep off this guilty feeling and get rid of it by morning.

To be continued...