Chapter 8

No ones POV

Was he insane or just stressed?, these things never happened to Bendy before or at least nothing like this. I mean his whole life changed a few days ago and maybe he was just experiencing some symptoms of the stress of it all but he had been stressed before so why is this happening?, could something serious be going on with him or is he just imagining things?. Bendy sank into the couch and sighed, he just wished this was all a dream, that his whole life was a dream and one day he would wake up and everything would be fine, "Maybe I should look this up to see whats really happening to me?". He pulled out his phone and typed his symptoms in the search bar then a page full of responses appeared. Mental illnesses were all that showed, nothing about stress or what he originally thought.
"This is stupid!. There's nothing wrong with me!" Bendy yelled tossing the phone away from him.
Just then the door opened and Henry walked in.
"Hey bendy, did you have a good day at school?" He said calmly while taking off his jacket.
"Yeah"
"Alright, I'm going to start dinner, can you clean up your room for me?"
Bendy nodded and went upstairs into his room while Henry went into the kitchen.
"How did my room get so messy? All I did was wake up and get dressed" bendy said gazing at the messy bed and clothes on the floor.
He bent down picking the items up one by one when he felt something on his arm, he looked at it out of curiosity and saw a giant black spider almost as big as his hand. Of course like any person bendy screamed and dropped his clothes and flailed his arm around to get it off, the spider did come off and scurried under the bed but in the process of this bendy fell onto his floor lamp creating a loud thump.
"Oww..." He said as he sat up and held his arm.
There was bits of glass stuck in it causing it to bleed, probably from the bulb in the lamp.
"Bendy? Are you alright? What happened?" Henry asked from the door way.
"I just fell but I'm fine"
"You don't look fine, how did you fall?" Henry said gently holding bendy's arm and examining the wound.
"A spider was on me and it happened when I tried to get it off" Bendy explained.
"Oh, did you see where it went?"
"Under the bed"
Henry let go of his arm and looked under the bed.
"I don't see anything" he said checking the area.
"Really?" Bendy said looking under the bed as well and sure enough to him the spider was staring in his face and hissed at him.
Bendy gasped and jumped up from under the bed then stood against the wall looking terrified.
"Bendy?"
"a-are you sure you didn't see a spider?" He choked out.
Henry looked again and then stood up.
"I'm positive, did you see it?"
Bendy nodded.
"Hmm, that's odd. Maybe you imagined it"
"But I didn't, I-I felt it on my arm and when I looked it hissed at me"
Then bendy felt a hand on his head.
"Just checking for a fever, sometimes you get hallucinations if you have one. Now let's fix that wound of yours."
They both went into the bathroom where Henry put something to clean the wound and then wrapped in a bandage that blended in with all the others on his arms while looking uncomfortable the whole time.
"Are you ok?" Bendy asked.
"Yeah, I just don't like seeing you with all these scars and bandages on" he admitted.
Once they were done Henry went downstairs to finish dinner while bendy went to finish cleaning his room but couldn't help but think. He couldn't tell Henry what was happening to him because he  would probably freak out or just not believe him, and he couldn't tell any of his friends since they would probably think he was weird and stop talking to him. Now what was he going to do?. He groaned in frustration and started on making his bed then he cleaned up the broken bulb from the lamp, then suddenly his phone made a noise indicating that he gotten a text.
————————————————————
Cuphead: Hey

Me: hi why are u texting me so late?

Cuphead: I wanna see something cool

Me: like what?

Cuphead: if u wanna know then come to the park at midnight

Me: u mean sneak out!? My uncle would kill me!

Cuphead: oh cmon it will only be for like an hour then u can go home

Me: but what if we get hurt or in trouble or something

Cuphead: were not gonna get in trouble plus why would I lie to u?

Me: alright fine but if something happens then u get the blame

Cuphead: deal and don't be late
————————————————————

Bendy's POV

I sighed softly and held my phone to my chest, "I can't believe I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna be screwed when I get back!".
"Bendy, dinners ready!" Henry called to me.
I held my breath and tried to hide my nervousness as I went down to the kitchen. "This is gonna go terrible".

To be continued...