Where is the Major?- Chapter 02

" Yeah, but I was near the Hospital so I thought I can pick her up earlier" he said an looked out the window.
—————————————————————
He knows me?
I can't remember him !
"So you really know him, the Major?" I asked him and looked out of the window.
"Yes, like I said I am a old friend of him." He said and smiled. I looked to the nurse who nodded to say that it is okay that he pick me up. So I got out of my bed and I was a bit dehydrated. And The man hold me so that I can't fall on the floor, again.
"I bring you your bag, miss Violet." The nurse said and left the room.
"So Violet, I will bring you to Tiffany she will keep care of you." He explained to me and went towards the door.
"Come on a car is waiting of us." He said and smiled again. Why he is always smiling?
And where is the Major? I hope the man is right and he is still alive. Because when he's dead what will be with me? I don't want to be alone in this world. But when he's still alive why he doesn't send his brother or he comes here by himself.

"Violet? You're still here?" Mr. Hodgins asked me. " ehh.. Yeah sure, so we can go?" I asked and walked towards the door.

When we was outdoor the nurse gave me my bag and we walked to the car.

It was quiet in the car, but it was comfortable and the drive doesn't take to long. When we arrived there stand a old woman and hold her hands up, Mr. Hodginds smiled to her and we get out of the car and went to her.
"Hello, You must be Violet." She said and smiled. I didn't say anything. I hate to talk when I does not know the people around me. I really miss the Major. "Violet? How are you? You so in thoughts that you ignored Miss Tiffany." Hodgins said. "I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean." I said and looked to her. "It's okay come in than we can talk an drink some tea." She said and her butler opened the door for us. After we went into the dining room we got some tea.

//Just 400 words, but here is a new chapter😇💗//