See you again - Chapter 12

//Important//
I have to make a time skip! Because I cant just put Gilbert and Violet together..
She's 15/16 and he's 29/30?
The skip won't be 4 years!
Let's say it's Violet's 17th birthday so I can write, do another time skip then she's 18.
In my last chapter she had her 16th birthday so it would be a year.//
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
•Time skip- one year later•

This year was horrible for me, I worked together with Hodgins, I found others who I can call 'friends'.
I didn't saw Dietfried or Gilbert, they wanted some space so they could talk. I didn't wrote them a letter... I was at a wedding and danced with a very kind girl, but we also hadn't talked that much lately...
I travelled a bit around but the Major is still in my mind. Everytime I have to think about his green eyes. I don't know how he's doing or how everything went between him and his brother. I asked Hodgins about Gilbert but he always tried don't answer.
But now I'm 17, My birthday was yesterday and In one Month is December the 31th, it means a new year will come. ||Idk when she habe bday- I searched, if anyone knows please tell me :(||
Hodgins said that we will visit Dietfried and Gilbert. Cattleya will come with us. She said she want to be together with Hodgins for the new year. I wish I can talk with Gilbert. I want to know everything what happened this year I didn't saw him. I hope he's alright, and I also want to know if he had his arm back, I think he still wears his black eyepatch.

Right now I'm sitting in my room and watch the kids running down the street. My tablet is right in front of the window so I can see them laughing and how their parents try to catch them. It's afternoon so they all going home probably. I close the curtains and turn around.
"Violet are you in there? Hodgins wanna talk with you!" I heard Cattleyas voice. "Yes, I'm coming." I opened the door and walked right away to Hodings office.
I wanted to knock but he opened the door before I could even think about it. "Come in, Violet. I want to talk about Gilbert and Dietfried." He said and sat down.
I closed the door and followed him. "We will visitor them on 20th December. Than we will be there until next year. Cattleya knows about and it's okay for her so I just need your opinion about it." He explained and watched me. I just nodded, so I can see him earlier than expected. "I'm okay with it, but why do we go before Christmas? Don't they want to spend the time together as family?" I asked him. "Yes, that's why they want us there. Violet you are a part of this family! Even Dietfried accepted you." He smiled and nodded. "Well, Okay. I guess." I mumbled. "You can go now, remember that you have to pack." He remembered me as I walked out of his office. I closed the door and walked out of the post company. I just need some fresh air. I walked down the street in front of me was a park were children still played with their parents. That would be that one I saw. 
.
.
.
.
.
-19.December-

Tomorrow we leave to visit The Major and his brother. I'm very excited. Everything is packed and Cattleya is asking me about these two. I just smiled and said:" You will see, they really nice." After that she walked out of the room, probably to search for Bendedict, Erica or Iris.
I talked with Hodgins in the morning, I think he is also excited to see him again.
It's evening so I just have too sleep and tomorrow morning we will leave by train.
I took out the hairtie and my hair fell on my shoulders.
I brushed my teeth and went to bed.
I really really want to see him. With this thought I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
//I hope it's okay😖 my keyboard was making me trouble!//