I LOVE YOU- Chapter 7 SPECIAL💗

" Its late, I show you your rooms." he said and walked out the room and waited. "Lets talk about this tomorrow." I whispered and lay a hand on the Majors shoulder. He just nodded and we went to our bedrooms.
—————————————————————

//This is a special. In Gilberts PoV.//

Now I can remember the most things about my life. I hope the other memories come back soon. It was quiet in my room. So I decide to walk a bit. "Gil, why are you not asleep?" I heard behind my back, so I turned around. "Oh hey, Dietfried I was just walking. I can't sleep." I said in a whisper voice. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked and looked to me with a sad smile. I didn't answer I just walked back in my room. "I hope Violet is fine." I whispered when I closed the door. My head hurts because this memories. I want to sleep, but I just can think about Violet an how she's growing so fast. She must be fifteen now. The last thing I said to her was I love you. I walked back to my bed and laid me down. "I need to sleep now." I said mumbled to myself before I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep peacefully.

The next morning I was more confused then before. I walked in the kitchen and drank a coffee, alone. "Good morning my dear brother." Dietfried said an smiled but this time it was a happy smile. After that Violet was there too. "Good morning, Major and Dietfried." she said quiet, because she was still a bit sleepy. "Good morning Violet, how did you sleep?" I asked and looked up to her. because I was sitting on a chair. "It was a good night, I think." she said and sit besides me. "What are we doing today?" My brother asked me while walking to the table. "I dont know, what are you want to do guys?" Violet asked us and looked to me. "I don't know what about we ask Hodgins when he's here?" I asked and they both nodded.

//I know its short but it was a special. Next week on Tuesday a new chapter like always.//