the night in the same room - Chapter 16

Its evening now, we talked so much and laughed. We also ate together, with Cattleya, Benedict, and Claudia. It was so funny. I dont know when I laughed so much with the. Since Gilbert is back home I feel me so much more alive then before. The emotions I feel since then are so strong and powerful, I dont know where to put them.

"Violet aren't you tired?" Gilbert asked me. "just a bit, we dont have to go to bed now, Gilbert." I smiled. "Okay, but do say me if you get more tired." "Of course Gilbert." I said and put my hand on his shoulder, he just nodded.

After half an hour I really got more sleepy than before, but Gilbert is talking to Benedict right now so I dont want to interrupt him. I tried to stay awake but just as I closed my eyes my head fell on the Majors shoulder. "Hey Violet, lets go to bed, its nearly midnight." He said.

We walked upstairs to my room, but I was so tired I stepped over myself and nearly fell down the stairs . "oh Violet! be careful." Gilbert laughed and helped me up.

Later when we where in my room, we changed in our sleepwear - eyes closed he's such a gentlemen-

I laid in my bed and thought about the day. "Violet are you okay? You're still awake." Gil asked me. "I-I just thought about the day and about us you know." I whispered. "You want to talk about it?" he asked quietly. "C-Could you come into my bed? Just to talk." I asked him and sat me.

I heard him walking to my bed and that he sat beside me. "Okay, now that I am here, what do you want to talk about?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"Well. I'm seventeen , turning eighteen in 10 months. After that we still have one year and I dont know if you still loving me then, because out there are so many older and more beautiful people than me." I explained, tears running down my cheeks. He hugged me, thight. "Violet, my dear! Don't talk like this we haven't seen each other for three years and I still love you like day one! And I will love you in five." in the end he spoke so quietly. I just hugged him back, hidding my face in his neck. "You know that I love you, right?" I whispered. he just hugged me tigher, "Yes, of course Violet! and I Love you, no matter was will happen alright?" I don't know when we talked about my feelings or something. We still have a long way to go and we are not at the beginning. I hope everything will turn out right.

//Hello my readers! Thanks for everything! This will be the last chapter when Violet will be 16/17. Next chapter, there will be a time skip, when she will be eighteen or nineteen, so everything is legal.// Thanks for 3,2K reads! <3