The Dinner- Chapter 05

I said smiled and took his hand an ran down the stairs
———————————————————-
After we sit alone on the table Tiffany begins to talk. "Gilbert I know you can't remember me, but do you know where you are" She asked and looked I to her plate. "I'm not sure but Violet said I'm in Evergarden." He whispered and looked away. "It's okay tomorrow we'll know more." Tiffany said.
"Major, I know you can't remember but do you know the last words you say to me?" I asked quietly. "I don't know, but when I want to remember something my mind don't want to." He explained. "Okay." I said to him and looked down. Sad.
After the diner we went to our rooms but I was alone and I hate being alone. So I walked to the Majors Room and search for the light-switch.
"Hey are you alright?" He asked me but I shaked my head. "I just don't wanna be alone." I whispered and sit on the edge of the bed.
"Okay I don't know how long we know each other, but if you want you can sleep in my bed." He said and looked to me.
I nodded shyly and walked to him. I lays me beside him and said good night.
I was tired so I slept very good and I'm the morning Tiffany waked us up.

"Good morning, you too. I hope you slept good. Claudia is here so will you both came downstairs?" she said and left the room. I nodded and stand up. "Hey Major? Come Hodgins is there." I said an shaked him a little bit. "Okay I will be there in 5 minutes." he whispered and turns around to the Wall. I laughed when I saw it, is was so cute. So I went to the Bathroom and took a quick shower. After that wee all were sitting in the living room. "Hey Violet, nice too meet you again." Hodgins said with a smile and I nodded quietly. "So I will bring the tea, you three can talk." Tiffany said and left us three alone. "Now, what du you want to know?" the red- haired man asked the Major. "First of all I want to know who are you and where did we meet us the first time." he said and looked down to his feet. "I am Claudia Hodgins, we know each other from the Military. We both we're there and so I meet Violet there with you. She was always by your side." he explained to him and smiled all the time.
"Sorry to discrub you guys, but here's the tea." Tiffany said and left the living room after giving us our tea. I thanked her and after that I heard Hodgins out. It was a really interesting.

After he explained the Major all he have to know he asked :" When I have a brother, does he know that I'm alive?" and looked to me. "He think that you're dead." I said quietly. "Oh, than I have to go to him first." he said and stand up. "How fast can we go to him?" he asked and I looked down. "I don't know he doesn't like me very." I said and looked to Hodgins. "I don't care he will love you, after he see that you changed." he said with a smile, I love this smile. I don't know if he remember the last word he said to me but I will give him the time he needs. "Are you okay?" the Major said and looked to me down. "Y-Yes, I'm fine, we can go when you're ready. I don't have many things that I have to bring with me." I explained him and tried to smile.  "so tomorrow we can go" Hodgins said and drank his tea. "So what do we can do now?" I asked and looked to the red haired man. "I dont know but we have to eat something. What about a small restaurant? I saw it when I was on my way to you." he said and looked to both of us.  "Yeah, sure why not." Gilbert said and nodded.

We went to the restaurant it took us 15 minutes but the food was very good and the waitress had a big smile on her face when she saw us. After that we went back to Tiffany and I talked with her about tomorrow, she was sad that we have to leave but I promised that we visit her soon.