The visit - Chapter 15

AN:// 3k!? Thank you guys! When I saw I hit the 3k I send a screenshot to my friends and said ": OMG look guys! I have 3k reads on my first book! (fanfiction)"
They were like: Liz! U deserve it.<3"
I really really appreciate it! THANK U <3
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Chapter 15-

When we where back back at home we had so much work to do, so I forgot that Gilbert wanted to visit us. When he came I jumped on him and laughed.  "You really missed me, right?" He said and hugged me. " of course I did." I mumbled. "Let's go! I wanna show you our place!" I said excited and took his hand.
"We have time Violet, don't rush." He said and followed me. 

First I showed Gilbert my room. It was small and without decoration, but its my room and I like it.  "You live here?" he asked me. "Yes, since you were gone, I only had me in this time. I didnt trust Hodgins and the other, but now I do and they're my family.  Gilbert hugged me and said " I am so sorry Violet.  i didn't mean to hurt you like that." A tear left my eye. "You don't have to apologize Gilbert. I forgive you everything. I really Love you, and nothing can change that." I whispered. "I L-Love you t-too." he whispered and kissed me on my cheek. 

"Lets go, I want to show you everything else!" I smiled.

The rest of the day i showed him everything I know. We also went to a restaurant near a river, when it was sunset. Tomorrow we want to go shopping and we want to visit Tiffany in Evergarden.  "Were do you sleep?" I asked when er were back. " I will find a room stay." he shrugged. "You- You could sleep in my room if you want." I mumbled. "If its okay, I dont want to push  you to do something Violet." he looked me straight in my eyes. " I offer it to you because I want that dont worry." I smiled.

//Sorry for the short chapter... Next  week I try to upload a longer chapter, but I also have to write on a new German fanfic for a friend of mine. Thank You!//