past and future- Chapter 09

It was very cold. I just had a dress without a jacket. I Look into the sky, the Stars were shining. The moon was very beautiful it was a perfect night. "Violet do you want my jacket?" the Major said and smiled to me. I just nodded and thanked him. "No problem." He said and looked back to sky like it was something he didn't see in years.
I took the jackets and used like a blanket. It was very comfortable and warm. I smiled, I was very happy. " can we talk?" He asked me with a serious face. "sure, why not" I said and stand up. We just walked a bit so the others don't hear us.

" What do you want to talk about ?" I asked him a bit confused. " Since I can remember all about my past and all the other things, I just want to asked you something." He mumbled and looked to the ground. "What's wrong? What do you want to ask me?" I asked him and touched his cheek with my left hand, "I- I What did you want to do now? Since the war is over?" He asked and looked straight in my eyes. I blushed and looked away. " I don't know, Hodgins said I can work with him." I answered quiet and tried to avoid his serious face. My hand still rest on his cheek. „That's a good idea." he finally said and closed his eyes. It fells like that just the both of us are here. The time stand still. We focus on each other, he had sparkles in his eyes and smiled. „Y-You look beautiful with a smile on your face." I whispered and smiled too. I don't want to forget this memory. I want to create new memories with him.
I don't want to leave his side.
Now I know what I feel. I REALLY love him. And on this thought I blushed. „Are you okay? Y-your Face is red?" he asked me with a worried face. I can't talk right now so I just nodded shyly. "Do you want to go to the others?" He asked me, his eyes are still closed. "Yeah." I replied quietly.
We both went back to the other and then we talked for bit. " It's midnight, come on we go back. Its very dark and cold." Dietfried said and we all nodded.

I have the feeling that some on is watching us. But I don't know who it is.

//New Chapter- Thx for your voting and your comments!!💗//