Dietfried Bougainvillea- Chapter 06

Now its the day, we're going to Dietfried the Majors brother. "I'm very nervous." I mumbled and looked to the ground. We went to Hodgins car, it was a quiet car drive. We all were very nervous and also exciting.

"I hope he will remember something." Hodgins whispered to me and looked back to the road.

"I hope too." I answered and looked to the back where the Major was sitting. Why the Major is sitting in the back and I am next to the driver seat? easy: the Major dont want to sit in the front so we changed the seats.

"How long does it took?" I asked after one hour and looked out of the window. "Just 30 more minutes Violet dont be so inpatient." Hodgins said and drove too a smaller road. I hate it.

"What if my brother doesn't want to see me?"  a voice said behind us. "He will, and I know that he misses you very much." I said that he doesn't have to be worried.  "I hope so." he whispered and looked out the window. We drove one more hour bevor we saw his big house in the end of leiden. " Here we are. Leiden the main of leidenschaftlich." Hodgins said and stops the car. "I'm still nervous." the Major said to me. I dont know him like that. In the past he was a strong, brave soldier. " I will go first, after that I come back to the car with him. See you then." I said and left the car.

I saw a man standing in the front of the door. " I want to speak with Dietfried Bougainvillea! I am Violet, He knows me." I said and stand before him. "Excuse me, but you cant go to him he's busy." he answered me with a cold look. "I have to talk to him about the Major- His brother!" I said loud and then the door swung open and I saw him- Dietfried. "You have to go with me! It took just 10 minutes, I promise." i said and looked to him. "Please"

"Violet, my brother is dead, so leave and dont come ever again." He said and looked sad. "No, He's alive. the Major is in a car with Claudia Hodgins, but he lost his memories I thought you can help him to get them back." I explained myself. "W-What? Okay just 10 minutes." He said and get down the stairs. I nodded. We walked 5 minutes and then I saw Major and Hodgins out the car still waiting. 

"Here we are!" I shouted and smiled a bit. "Violet I was worried." Hodgins said and looked up. "Hello, Mr. Bougainvillea." He said, we both looked to the brothers.

"Brother, you- you're still alive." Dietfried whispered more to himself and went to his brother. "I was worried sick about you." he said and hugged him, Hodgins and i just stand by the car and watched them. "I know you dont remember me, but I missed you so much." his voice cracked a bit. "Dietfried." he whispered and hugged back. "come we go in my house, Violet, Hodgins you can come too. " He smiled and we went back to his house.

"You dont know how lonely it was without  you, Gil." he said and went to a big living room. "Here you all can sit here, I come back with some tea. " He explained and walked away.

"So can you remember something?" I asked and sit besides my Major. "I-I dont know. In the moment I just know you, Dietfried and I know who my parent was." he whispered and looked around. "That's good so you just need your time." I dont want to lose hope in the moment so I just think positive.

"Here is the tea." Dietfried said and sit opposite me. "Thank you." we said and I looked in the tea. "So how did you find him?" he asked me , I still looking in my tea. "I ran away, in a forest and then when I woke up he cared about me, after that I saw his face and asked him about some things he could remember. then we were here." I explained and drunk. "Oh, okay . So you cant remember anything?" he asked his brother, and looked worried.

"I can remember about Violet, a bit of our parents and us. And how I lost my memories by a rock when I was saving Violet." he said. That's new, he didn't say that when I asked him. I thought and looked a bit confused. "By a rock?" Dietfried repeated and looked confused like me. "Yeah, there we're shoots and a bomb, a light, weapons and at last this rock and Violet lost her arms." He explained. "That's the Day we had a mission, it was your idea to to this, then this light was the sign that it was save." Hodgins explained to him and his eyes was full of tears. "Before that you say: When I die, take care of Violet she needs your help, give her a job and don't tell" then he was interrupted. "And don't tell her that I love her till she's 18" Major said and I saw a tear rolling down his cheeks. "How do you know?" I asked him. "The last words that I say to you was: I love you." he whispered and drunk his tea. "I'm confused. So my brother likes you more than he's allowed to do?" Dietfried asked and stand up." Its late, I show you your rooms." he said and walked out the room and waited. "Lets talk about this tomorrow." I whispered and lay a hand on the Majors shoulder. He just nodded and we went to our bedrooms.