Part 9

Annie:

Winter holidays have arrived and how happy I am for that, this means no school and no Cindy. The morning is icy cold and fine rain drops fall from the sky as I walk down the no not so grassy path to my secret garden up in the old building that now looks like something from a horror movie, all the grass and trees are now brown and dead looking making the building grey and colourless. I walk up the windy staircase to the top with my flask of hot chocolate and a flees blanket to keep warm, I reach the entrance of my garden and see Jake leaning against the door way.

Jake:

Morning princess thought you would be here today so I thought I would join you if that's okay with you I say as she slightly nods her head and walks into the room.

Annie:

I nod and walk in and begin to lay down the flees blanket and suddenly Jakes warm hand touches mine, I quickly look at him and move my hand away from his even thou it felt so good the warmth I mean.

Jake:

Here let me help you and I lay down the blanket then sit myself down too, come on I say and pat my hand next to me to show her to come sit besides me.
She moves slowly but comes and sits next to me anyways, don't worry I wont bite you I say and give her a smile.

Annie:

My checks instantly heat up at the thought, I sit down my body stiff and he moves closer then wraps his arm around my waist, Jake um I start and he cuts me off.

Jake:

Just relax Annie close your eyes OK and breath I say as I take out the box with the necklace I had bought her and gently place it on her neck.

Annie :

I shiver as something cold touches my neck, can I open my eyes now I say as Jake has now leaned in closer to my neck and I can feel his warm breath in my hair, my stomach releases it butterflies again and my heart starts to race.

Jake:

Just for a second I let myself take in her sweat smell and almost loose it, I wanted to kiss her neck and tangle my fingers into her hair then move to her lips kissing her till she looses herself in me but the I heard her breathing become more intense. Yeah baby open your eye now I say.

Annie:

It's beautiful Jake I say as I find a lovely necklace with a rose pendant on in around my neck, no o e has ever gotten me anything Jake and now this is the second gift you have given me it's really beautiful thank you I say and as I turn my head to look at him we are face to face and so close our lips are almost touching my heart races up and I gulp, he lifts his hand and touches my face brining my face closer to his and I look up at him as his lips touch mine then something takes over and I loose myself allowing him to kiss me its feels strange because this is my first kiss ever but it feels good at the same time as weird. His hand moves from my neck into my hair I pull away quickly. Jake I haven't done things before i say.

Jake:

It's fine baby I know just let me show you I promise you can stop me when you want okay I say as I go back into to meet her soft plump lips with mine again she doesn't stop me she just melts into me and it feels good that she is letting me I have waited so long for this moment. The kiss gets me heated and my hand travels into her hair and I pull her closer, open your mouth and do what I do I say as I kiss her again she opens her mouth and allows my tongue in. She moves and turns her body facing me and wraps her arms around my neck, I pull away, remember baby you can stop at anytime okay I say and she nods letting me know she is enjoying this and I continue to kiss her neck and back up to her sweat mouth she moans as our kissing becomes rough and harder, I pick her up onto my lap and my hands move under her jacket and onto her back her breathing pitches again and I use my other hand to tug at her hair pulling her head back while I kiss her neck trailing my tongue up to her ear baby I say as she breaths hard I think its time to stop I say as I feel myself aching down there wanting more of her. I smile watching her come out of the trance she is in.