Part 10

Jake:

Monday morning comes to quick, I get up at 7am to pack our lunches and start breakfast, hey baby I made pancakes with bacon, cheese with syrup I say as she walks into the kitchen. She smiles and fills our mugs with coffee.

Annie:

Mmmmm smells delicious jake, we sit next to each other and he wraps his one arm around my waist as we eat pulling my in for a kiss every now and then soon Ben comes down for breakfast and I go finish up in the bathroom, brushing my hair making sure I look OK I put on a pair of white jeans and a light blue tank top and a pair of vans sneaker then head back down to the kitchen where jake is waiting for me he grabs our bags and we on the way to school. The whole way to school we don't say a word jake has his hand on my leg and I just look out the window worried about Cindy seeing me with jake and I know it will be sooner then later. We arrive at school and I jump out the car as quick as I can not even waiting for jake to open my door like he always does and quickly start walking to class.

Jake:

Annie what the hell wait up I call after her she didn't even take her bag, I catch up to her and grab her arm what is the matter why did you get out so fast geez Annie you need to tell me who you hiding from right now I say in what might have been a little harsh tone because she just looked at me with tears in her eyes and ran to the girls bathroom just the Cindy and her two friends walk by.

Cindy:

Hey jake how was your holiday I say as I wrap my arm around his neck and kiss him on the cheek mmmm you smell so good.

Jake:

Um hey Cindy it was great thanks can I push her off me.

Cindy:

So what brings you outside the girls bathroom I frown.

Jake :

Just the Annie walks out and down the corridor quickly to class, Um I will chat later I say as I run to catch up with Annie.

Cindy:

What the hell jake I shout after him. Girls that little bitch is going to get it today I have had it with her always stealing everyone's attention oh poor little Annie this and poor little Annie that fuck her today is the day and you either with me or not make your choice I shout at jade and Britney as they stand looking at each other wide eyed.

Jade:

Um sure but whats it going to be this time Cindy we like done it all to her already I giggle.

Britney:

I just stand there quietly not really wanting to be apart of this anymore not after my mother explained what type of life Annie has had I really feel sorry for her but at the same time Cindy isn't someone who will take it lightly if I get on her bad side and I really don't need that in my last year here.

Cindy:

Meet me after school I know just what we going to do to teach her the lesson of her life I smirk at them and we walk to class.

Jake :

Annie doesn't look at me once throughout the day and at break she wasn't under the tree on the other side of school, I have a rewrite after school and haven't had time to tell her as yet and we in our final lesson for the day, I have to do this rewrite because I want tops marks in science for my application to university so I just let my dad know that if he sees her to let her know to wait by the car for me.

Annie:

The bell rings and the lessons are over for the day, I haven't let jake be around me today because if Cindy sees me with him she will destroy me but I know know yet what I am going to say to him when we get home later. Before I leave Ben let's me know about jakes rewrite and I decide to leave anyways to my garden I haven't been there much lately because I spend a lot of time with jake these days. Once at the building I sit down and feed my plants some water and the seed I planted a while ago has creeped its way up over the railing and has a beautiful bright yellow flower on it and a few more buds that will bloom soon. I hear a noise and think it's jake but then the voice that scares me the most echo's though the building my blood runs cold and I start to tremble but there is no where to go soon Cindy and her two friend Britney and jade are standing in front of me.