Chapter One

Hi, my name is Bella Williams I’m a 17 years old and getting ready to go to my prison which is high school. I put on some casual skinny jeans and a nice plain white t-shirt and then put on a sweater. Let me tell you a bit about myself, I’m the only child and I have a single mom because my dad passed away when I was 4 years old but I have a little kitty cat that I got for my 13th birthday whose name is fluffy. I’m not really popular at school you can say because I’m known as the nobody. I guess it’s from the fact that I’m not as pretty as the other girls at my school who dress half naked or go to parties. I’m not girlfriend material so no way have I ever had a boyfriend yet alone my first kiss.

            I used to live in New York and it was amazing there but my mom and I moved to Melbourne, Australia. My best friend; Hope and I used to be like sisters and it was the worst day of my life when I had to say goodbye to her, we still call each other and skype every night. Over here I barely have any friends besides Danny he is like my older brother I wish I had. He is in his last year of highschool and then he’s free, lucky him. He always hangs out with me at lunch and picks me up and drops me off and gives the best advice ever he’s like the boy version of Hope.

            Back to reality I kissed my mom goodbye and walked outside hearing Danny honking at me to get my bum cheeks in the car. I ran towards him and hopped in the passengers seat.

“ What took you so long?”

“Sorry, I slept late last night talking to Hope, I won’t be late tomorrow I promise.” I pouted.

“Okay whatever, but I won’t be able to watch your volleyball practice today I have a football practice and coach said if I come late I won’t be able to play the next home game.” Danny said.

Danny is the captain of the football team and all the girls especially the cheerleaders drool for him but he isn’t looking for a relationship because he got out of a bad breakup with his ex-girlfriend who cheated on him with his best buddy, well not anymore. You might think, the loser in school is best friends with the most attractive guy at school but to be honest I don’t even know how we became friends but he’s more like a brother to me and I’m glad I met him.

“No problem, after my practice I’ll just wait for you because no way am I walking home.” I giggled.

“You’re so lazy.” He chuckled

I hit his arm and I turned on the radio and we began singing along to ‘Call me Maybe’ and I haven’t even realized that he parked his car in the parking lot.

“Thanks Danny see you at lunch” I hugged him.

“See you later kiddo.” He returned the hug.

Great now I have 8 hours of pure boredom. As I was walking towards my locker I heard mumbling behind me and I turned around and see these girls giggling and pointing in the direction beside me. I turn my head to see what they were yapping about and I found myself shaking my head and just grabbing my books and heading towards class.

Those girls were all over the group of boys who call themselves the ‘Janoskians’. They think themselves as the hottest and most popular guys at school just because of their videos they post on YouTube. I never really seen their videos because in school they act like big douches and probably in their videos they act like angels. Two of them are not here anymore because they finished high school. I’m not going to lie they are really attractive especially Jai Brooks. I carried on my day and went to class.

Jai’s POV:

“You guys are such losers, listen we are the popular guys at school and we are all pretty hot, especially me, and it’s not hard finding a girl to fuck.” I smirked.

I’m Jai Brooks and everyday girls will be coming on me and trying to impress me. I’m the hottest guy at school I can say that about myself because it’s true, every girl wants me. I can get any girl with a snap of my fingers. I slept with the whole cheerleading team, swimming team, book club nerds and some teachers. I guess they can’t get enough of me.

“We are identical twins idiot if you’re hot I’m hot.” Luke my annoying twin brother said.

“Yeah Luke’s right and if you think you can get a girl then prove us right.” James added.

“Alright what do you want me to do?” I grinned

“Luke and I can decide on what girl you have to try and get her to sleep with you.” James smiled

“Are you serious? You think I won’t be able to do that? Alright let’s make this a bet.”  I smirked.

“It’s a bet then, by the end of this day we tell you who the lucky girl is.” Luke giggled.

-RING RING-

“Alright later!” James and Luke went into their classes.

“This should be fun.” I went to my class.