Chapter Nineteen

---

We finished our food and we were now back at the cabin and Jai went back to our room as I sat down chit chatting with the group.

“Alright guys I think I’m going to go to sleep.” I said fake yawning.

“Okay goodnight kiddo.” Danny said to me and I quickly hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and went up to mine and Jai’s room.

I open the door seeing Jai shirtless on the bed going on his phone probably on Twitter.

I grabbed my pajamas and quickly changed into my PJ’s and went back laid down beside Jai with my back facing him as I was on my phone as well.

“Are you mad at me?” He asked.

I didn’t reply as a smile was on my face but he didn’t see it.

“I’m sorry Bella, I love you, and you already know that, even though I would have sex with you like right now or every fucking position and place but I don’t want just sex, I want to show you I love you in another way.” He said.

I got up and sat  on his stomach with my legs on both sides of him smiling at him.

“I love you too.” I said.

“Sorry for teasing you like that, I know I’m a turn on.” Jai said winking.

I rolled my eyes.

“If you love me you would kiss me.” I said to him.

He smiled and turned me over as now he was hovering over me with his hands beside my head and his legs beside my sides.

He began leaning in as our faces I felt his hot breath on my cold lips.

I shut my eyes as I felt Jai’s lips touch mine and I’ve been craving them the whole day now.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he was pressing his body more on me.

I felt his tongue slip in my mouth without realizing and we began making out for a couple of minutes.

We pulled away and Jai laid beside me as I placed my head on his chest.

“Goodnight Jai.” I said.

“Goodnight beautiful.” He said kissing my head.

My eyes slowly shut as I realized I was asleep.

---

“GUYS PACK YOUR SHIT, WE ARE LEAVING!” Danny banged on everyone’s door making them all wake the fuck up.

I shot out of bed as I can tell from Danny’s voice something isn’t good.

I left Jai in bed as I ran out the door towards Danny.

“Danny what happened?” I asked him.

“I fucking forgot I have a home game tomorrow, and I’m here chilling.” He said.

I breath in relief.

“Oh my god, I thought it was something else.”

“Hey, football is big to me okay Bell.” He said and I giggled.

“Okay sorry, I’ll get the boys don’t worry just start packing your and Gabby’s stuff.” I said shooing Danny off.

I went into James Beau and Luke’s room and saw them all cuddled up together on the bed, aw how cute. I grabbed my phone and took a picture and then jumped on all three of them.

“OW FUCK!” Luke yelled.

“Wake up, it’s time to wake up.” I sang.

“Let me sleep Bella.” James said as I rolled over.