Chapter 10

Bella’s POV:

“Teddy I don’t feel too good.” I said falling onto the bed because I felt dizzy. 

“It’s okay I’ll make you feel better.” He smirked.

My head was throbbing and I couldn’t even keep my eyes open, my heart was beating so fast. That asshole spiked my drink. Teddy starts to come closer to me and he pushed me so my back was on the bed and he came on top of me. I tried to push him off but I was too weak. 

“Get off of me!” I said while slowly feeling like I was going to sleep. 

“Shh, it’s okay.” He whispered trying to me ‘seductive’ but it was just creepy. He starts to kiss down my neck and putting his hand up my skirt. I couldn’t even do anything because I couldn’t keep my eyes open but before I fell asleep I kept thinking about Jai and how much I wish he was here. Soon then I realized I fell asleep while this pervert is on me and I can’t even do anything. 

Jai’s POV:

“Hey Danny what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“ It’s my bro’s party dude, Bella is here somewhere.” He said.

“You’re drunk aren’t you?” I said. 

“ Yeah dude.” He smirked.

I walked away from here thinking about Bella. I never even talked to her for a month now and I hate not being able to talk to her again. This all happened way too fast. I wasn’t going to bother looking for her because she probably hates my guts now. 

“ Hey wanna play beer pong?” Luke asked clearly drunk. 

“Na, I’m gonna take a piss, have fun!” I patted his back.

I went upstairs to take a piss now all I have to do is find the washroom. 

I opened this door that was at the corner of the hallway hoping it was the bathroom but all I saw was a guy ontop of a girl.

“Shit mate, sorry!” I said about to leave the room until the dude looked up to me.

“Teddy?” I asked.

“Shit! Jai get the fuck out!” He yelled getting off of the girl.

I look to see who the girl was and I felt sick. It was Bella sleeping on the bed with her top off and just in her bra and skirt. 

I looked back at Teddy filled with anger and disgust. How the fuck dare he take advantage of her like that. I ran to him and grabbed his collars from his t-shirt.

“YOU FUCKING DISGUST ME!” I spat and punched him straight across his jaw which knocked him down.

I kept throwing punches at him while his face was bleed. 

“DON’T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN OR ILL KILL YOU!” I yelled at his face and left him there unconscious. 

I looked at Bella and took off  my jumper and put it over her and picked her up bridal style. She snuggled into my chest as I carried her down the stairs. 

“Jai! What the fuck happened?! Is she okay?” Beau asked.

“Teddy spiked her drink and was taking advantage of her. Can you give me your car keys I’m going to take her home.” I said to him.

He had a look on his face which I couldn’t read and he nodded and handed me the car keys and I went towards the car.

I gently put her in the back seat while I drove to her house. 

--- 

“What happened to her?!” Ms. Williams said.

“Someone spiked her drink and I found her before he could do anything, I’m sorry.” I said looking at Bella in my arms.