Chapter Eight

Bella’s POV:

It’s been one week since I haven’t even tried to talk or even look at Jai he disgusts me. He’s been trying to talk to me for days now but since yesterday he stopped, I guess he just gave up. I honestly didn’t care because I survived not talking to him for most of my life and I’m pretty sure I can move on. Wow just in these 2 weeks so much happened from me hating Jai, to me going on a date with him, to me liking him, to me being his girlfriend, then liking him much more and now broke up. BAM.

Let me tell you what’s happened in this week. So I was heartbroken but my heart didn’t shatter because I know that it was a stupid reason to make her heart ‘shatter’ just because a boy like Jai Brooks cheated on you and it’s not like I’m in love with him. I ran into my house and my mom froze after she had seen me and then I didn’t help but just run into my room and slam the door. She came rushing up and engulfed me into a big warm hug. I hugged her back tightly as I cried onto her shoulder. After I was calmed down I told her everything that had happen and she felt hatred towards Jai.

 “I never liked that boy.” She giggled

I couldn’t help but smile because that was pretty funny.

Then the next day I got picked up by Danny and of course my mom told him everything and he just hugged me and we talked for a while but I then just didn’t care because it didn’t mean anything to me now.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked.

“Yes, Danny I’m a big girl I can handle a little ‘breakup’.”

Also I let Hope know and then she started insulting Jai which caused me to laugh because she said some harsh things but some of them were true but some really didn’t imply to him.

Now we are here, Monday morning at my boring school great.

I walked into the building and when I reached towards my lockers I was getting weird stares from people I didn’t even know. Some were even whispering to each other before I passed them. I could say that I didn’t care but after a while I started getting pissed off.

“Is there something on my face?!” I spat which made the girls nod and look away from me. Good.

I went into my locker and bunch of papers flew out of it. I looked around and saw people staring again and some even laughing. I bent down to pick up the paper and all were hate.

‘You’re such a slut.’

‘Good thing Jai broke up with you’

‘Don’t think just cause you were with Jai you are popular you’re still a nobody that no one likes.’

‘Ugly, bitch.’

I stopped reading and grabbed my books and slammed my locker shut without picking up the papers. I can say that instead of hurt I was pissed because they thought Jai broke up with me and that I wanted to be ‘popular’.

I went into my other classes and then focused on the teacher and trying not to let the other students who were digging their eyes in me distract me.

“Are you the girl that cheated on Jai Brooks because you slept with the football Captain?” A random boy beside me asked.

“I DIDN’T FUCKING CHEAT ON JAI BROOKS!” I screamed and grabbed my bags and just left the classroom because the bell was going to ring any second now.

*Ring Ring Ring*

I rush out the room and bump into the girl I hated; Ashley.

“Well well well look at the little ugly slut who lost her competition with me to get Jai.”