Chapter Nine

Jai’s POV:

“Do you think you know where she is?” I asked nervously to try breaking the silence in the car.

“Yeah, I think I know a place near the park so we should check that out.” Danny said.

We reached the park and we both got out and I followed him.

“She’s right here.” He whispered.

I looked where he was pointing and saw her sleeping with her eyes shut peacefully, oh why do  I make such bad mistakes.

“Do we wake her?” I whispered back and he shrugged.

I was going towards her to pick her up and carry her but Danny stopped me.

“ I’ll carry her to the car, just help me pick her up.” He said with a small smile.

I get it she really doesn’t want to see me. So I helped him pick her up and her head was dangling as he carried her. I opened the back door for him so he could place her and he put her in there and I slowly closed the door.

I hopped into the front looking at her and feeling guilty on what I put her through.

“I’ll drop you home mate.” He said.

“Yeah, thanks bro, and sorry about earlier I deserved it, I treated her like shit and I regret it every day and I like her a lot and I just want her back which is impossible after what I did.” I said what I’ve been holding in a while.

He  put one hand on my shoulder and the other one on the wheel.

“Just give her time, and even if she does end up forgiving you, you hurt her again I’ll beat you up again.” He chuckled.

“I hope she does.” I frowned.

He dropped me home and before I got out the car and quickly looked back at Bella and she was sleepy as if she never slept for days.

“Thanks for the ride.”

“No problem, bye!” Danny drove off.

Bella’s POV:

“Why am I in your car?” I asked while waking up and seeing Danny driving.

“You scared the hell out of me and I found you in the park.”

“Why didn’t you leave me there not as if I was going to get kidnapped.” I said.

“You never know, and next time let me know where you are going.” Danny smiled.

“Yeah sorry just needed some time alone.” I looked out the window.

“It’s okay but Jai helped my find you.”

“Jai?” I asked.

Why in the world would Jai waste his precious time searching for me? He clearly doesn’t like me as I like him but who cares.

“He was telling me on how much he is sorry.”  He said looking at the mirror to look at me and I was just in a confused expression.

“ Did you beat him up, Danny?” I smiled.

“Maybe.”  He smirked.

I laughed and high fived Danny and he told me everything about it. I wish I was the one beating Jai up but face it I would just end up hurting my knuckles and not even hurting him.

---

“Yeah and Danny beat him up!” I told Hope.

“HAHAH! OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE RECORDED THAT!” She laughed.