Chapter Sixteen

Jai’s POV:

I woke up by someone knocking on the door I quietly got up with Bella sleeping and opened the door with Danny standing and looking at me head to toe. He probably thinks I did something cause I’m shirtless.

“Hi.”

“Hey, is Bella there?” He asked.

“She’s sleeping.”

“Can I come in I need to talk to her.”

“When she wakes up you can.”

“Jai, just let me in. I’m sorry about what I did and said yesterday to you I didn’t mean it I don’t know what got over me I guess I just wanted to protect her.” He said.

“Danny, it’s okay I know how you feel, but stop worrying I can protect her and I’m with her most of the time so don’t worry take care of your own girlfriend.” I said.

“I know you are going to protect her but it’s my job to protect her from you, incase you break her heart.” He said and I looked to the ground.

“Come in.” I said and he came inside and sat on the bed beside Bella.

I went back to where I was laying and tried waking her up.

“Baby, wake up.” I said as her eyes opened softly.

“What happened?” She asked.

“Danny wants to talk to you.” I said looking at Danny and him giving a small smile.

“What?” She asked and got up and looked beside her and saw Danny.

She hugged him and he hugged her.

“I’m sorry Bell, I didn’t mean what I said yesterday I was just angry and drunk, and you know that’s not a good combo, I love you and Jai together you guys are happy and in love and I don’t want that to break but the brotherly mode came out on me when I saw you guys and just wanted to protect you.” He said.

“It’s okay I understand and you are my brother even if we don’t have the same parents you will always be my older brother and best friend I love you Danny and I’m sorry.” She said.

They hugged and laughed and then I was just there witnessing they’re love for each other. They are practically family. It’s beautiful.

Danny gave me a good bear hug as well and we all made up and then got changed knowing we are going to explore the woods today.

Bella wore some leggings with a shirt and then I wore some shorts and t-shirts and we quickly ate breakfast and brushed out teeth’s.

---

We all were ready and began walking in the woods from a trail that leaded inside. Bella was walking behind talking with James and Beau as I was walking beside Luke and Daniel and Ruby were walking behind Beau James and Bella. It was nice we all were chit chatting and bonding. I felt someone jump on my back and I almost fell knowing it was Beau.

“Get the fuck off me cunt!” I swore at him.

I look at Luke and Bella was on his back and he was carrying her. I didn’t mind I actually liked it that she was bonding with Luke I want them to be friends.

“Did Bella get confused on which twin she is dating or is she dating both of them?” Ruby said and everyone mumbled under their breaths.

“Shut up Ruby.” Beau said.

“I was just asking.” She said.

“No Ruby I know what twin I’m dating and it’s Jai but Luke is my friend which you’re not.” Bella snapped back and I couldn’t help but chuckle a little, so did the other guys.