It's wrong... (chapter 4)

(sorry for the spelling errors I was on phone and I fixed them went I went onto my computer.Oh and I'm trying to go to the movies for Child's play the new one but they keep cancelling it which is annoying me!My life is awesome right -_-)

(⚠️Warning gore Warning ⚠️)

Reader's POV:
Me and Chucky continued to sit in the silence as his clothes were being wash and I didn't know what to say.What was going to happen and I know for a fact that the police are going to want to talk to me since I have a pretty good story.Her making the school turn on me but I would never kill someone.(well this reader is different from me lol)Chucky proceeded to look down making me feel bad but there is a chance that he murdered those girls,I mean someone could have killed them and put the knife in chucky's hand then drowned him in blood.I shook at the thought and hugged my legs to my chest in hopes of that to be true.

I heard the bed creak making my head shot up to see Chucky jumping off the bed then looking at me with eyes that looked like they were about to burst into tears at any second.I felt horrible as he stood there as if asking if he could come over.I was debating with myself but put that all aside and opened my arms causing him to sprint over and hug me crying into my shoulder.I was second guessing if my mother really got me a robot doll.I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close hoping to calm him down.

"I'm sorry..."His voice was soft and filled with sorrow.I should at the thought of him using emotions against me and killing me right now.He saw this and stood in front of me since I was still sitting he was the same height as me."What's wrong?"He asked innocently as his eyes were slightly watery.I shook my head and pulled him into another hug as I head a 'ding' go off in another room meaning the washing machine was done.I stood up and debated picking Chucky up but I decided not to as I opened the door and left it open for him to follow.

I walked off to the washroom as I opened the door Chucky jumped onto my back somehow making me fall forward and curse out loud.(13 year old reader cursed XD)

"Bestie?"His voice was his normal gleeful one as I sat up making him stand besides me,As I glared at him I realized that I was scared of something I haven't gotten a straight answer to.I question myself but stood up and got his clothes out to see no stains,I sighed in relief.I turned around to see him standing there then he looked at his clothes then back at me."Are they done?"I nooded my head as I picked him up and went back to my bedroom then to my bathroom putting him onto the floor with his clothes.I walked out and shut the door slightly but didn't completely so he could still come out.

I heard the front door open and I went out of my room only to see my mom fast walking upstairs in a panicked state.I was about to question when till she hugged me tightly.

"Thank goodness you're safe."She proceeded to hug me as I was full of confusion till I realized that she heard about the girls deaths but for now I have to act dumb so I'm not suspicions.

"What are you talking about?"My voice was confused and sounded like I actually didn't know which I was thankful for.My mother didn't responded she just continued to hug me.She let go and held my shoulders.

"We're moving it's to dangerous here,"My mother said as I was struck with many emotions.I never thought she would make us move so I was so confuse."You are moving in with aunt Jessia."

"wait you're not coming with me?"I question with slightly panic.I never wanted to move to far from mom since we already hardly see each other and where is dad I haven't see him for while why can't we move in with him.My mother ignored my question and pushed me into my room,Chucky was sitting on the bed with my phone in his hands as he tried to guess the pass word.My mother looked slightly shocked as she walked over to it but I raced in front of her and picked Chucky up from under his arms and held him in front of me hugging him.

"Why is he not turned off?Your not playing with him you'll waste power,"My mother spoke as I looked down at Chucky with a sad face then back up at my mother.

"I don't want to turn him off..."My mother frowned at my response then tugged the toy from my hands then walked out the door causing me to follow.I was about to ask for it back till she stopped and turned to me with a face that read she was not happy.

"No,Go pack your stuff ready to move then you might get him back."I wanted to ask why but she proceeded,I ran up to my room and began to pack quickly.I packed clothes my main shoes and other stuff.I grabbed my laptop,Pillow and black and then then in a separt bag.I ran down stairs to see my mother yelling at something till she screamed.I ran downstairs as fast as I could.I saw my mother had on the ground as Chucky on top of her about to stab her with a lamp stick.You screamed 'No'making Chucky look up.My mother pushed him off and ran off behind me,I shock slightly as Chucky smiled.

"bestie you're back!"Chucky cheered as he dropped the knife and looked at me with a big smile.I took a deep breath and glared at him stepping forward till my mother grabbed me and pulled out her phone.I snatched the phone out of her hand.

"What are you doing?!"MY mother yelled in fear in anger.She tried to grabbed me but I moved back only to trip over an end table that had fallen over.I fell onto my back and her phone went onto the hard ground shattering the screen.I got up for a split second but Chucky jumped over me and onto my mother.I was about to scream for him to stop but before I could he shoved the knife straight into my mother's skull between her eyes.I froze in fear as I mother fell onto the floor as blood dripped from her head to the floor.I scooted back only for my foot to be stuck,Chucky turned towards me and shoved the knife straight through my mothers ribcage to the heart killing her.

He left the knife then walked over to me.There wasn't much blood on him instead it was only on his hands and shoes.He walked over to me but I couldn't move from my foot being stuck.He crawled onto of me as I whimpered in fear.I felt something touch my forehead making me open my eyes to see Chucky kissing my forehead then he sat onto on me as he eyes slowly turned back to blue.He smiled as I blushed and layed there.

"It's okay now bestie."