We can play...later (chapter 6)

Reader's POV:
We finally got to aunt Jessia house which lookes really cool.I jumped out of the car placing Chucky on the floor as I looked up at the two story white house.I heard a door open behind me causing me to look and see Jessia grabbing my bag from the back seat,I smiled and was about to pick Chucky up till she did by the leg making him hang upside down.I quickly grabbed him.She gave me a questioning look.

"He doesn't like the way you held him,I'll hold him." I said as I walked to the front door.I heard giggles from inside making me think it was the kids since when we were in the car she said she had two girls and one older boy.She came up behind me and opened the door letting the both of us walk inside.The first thing I saw was a girl around ten or eleven with long blond hair wearing a purple sweeter and Black skirt,Playing with the father I presumed.The girl stopped and looked at me annoyed making me feel like she was judging me.

"Who is this mom?"The girl asked Jessia as she put her bag on a table near the door,Jessia simple smiled.

"She is you consion and she will be staying with us for a little bit."The girl turned away and left the room as Jessia sighed."Don't worry they'll get used to you."She smiled again then proceeded to walk you to the room you will be staying in.At the end of the hallway where I was standing was some white wooden stairs.We walked up them then to the last room to the left.She put my bag at the door then hugged me saying 'welcome',She left me in the room with chucky to unpack my stuff.

I put chucky down than grabbed my back putting it on the neatly made bed.I looked around the room.There was a large walk in closet near the window with dark blue curtains which had a ledge.The walls were panting white with the carpet a deep blue.The bed was quite big as I walked around the room I saw a corner which had a toy box with toys in it.I glared at the box realizing that they thought I was still a little kid.I sat at the end of my bed on the floor resting my head on the bed frame with my hands by my sides.I heard soft footsteps making me look to my sit seeing chucky sit on my lap smiling.I patted his head and smiled slightly.All I wanted was sleep to be honest since last night I didn't get much from knowing a killer doll was sleeping with me.

I looked out the window to see it was slowly getting darker,I was about to get up and get ready for bed till a knock on my door was heard.I walked over slowly only to see the same girl from down stairs hands on hips as she glared at me.I was confused why she was here till she spoke angerly.

"This is my family so don't you dare do anything to put your self into it,Got it?"She snapped at me stepping closer as I stepped back with every word she said till I tripped and fell onto my bed.She gave me the look as if she was waiting for an answer.I was about to till Chucky tackled her to the floor making her scream out.Chucky's eyes glowed red as he held a hand over her mouth,I bolted up and grabbed Chucky only for his voice to be deep and filled with venom as he spoke.

"dOn'T yOu DaRe TaLk LiKe ThAt To My BeStIe!"He yelled as I shock in fear since I didn't want anything bad to happen.The girl stood up tears in her eyes as she backed up to the door.

"Dinners Ready!"I heard a female voice call causing the girl to run out the door leaving me there frozen in place scared to move in case Chucky does something.Chucky seemed to have calmed down since he snuggled up into my chest causing me to tense more.I took a deep breath and moved my stiff body putting Chucky onto my bed then walked out,He called out to me making me run to the door and shut it hoping he would stay.

I walked down stairs for dinner in hope that it wasn't strange me coming down late and that she didn't tell them that Chucky attacked her.When I arrived at the table they were all talking happily.I sat at the end as Jessia greeted me then introduced me to everyone.The girl I met before with the long blond hair was named Kassie.There was another girl with short brown hair in a ponytail.Her eyes were a bright green while her outift was a simple white shirt with denim shorts,Her name was Lucy.Lastly was the oldest son.His hair was a fluffy side shave,Brown with blond highlights.His outfit was a lightly blue jumper with cargo shorts,His name was Lucas.

I introduced myself as Lucas and Lucy smiled leaving Kassie turning back to her food.I began to eat my dinner which was Stack with vegetables on the side.(sorry if you don't like it only thing on my mind.)I finished my food and washed my plate then proceeded to walk back to my room only to see Lucas at the door with Lucy,I was confused at first till they saw me and Lucas waved.

"Hey,You need any help unpacking."Lucas asked kindly as Lucy nodded.I thought about the last time someone came into my room,I frowned but hide it with smiled as I declined politly.Lucas nodded than walked away with Lucy who really wanted to help.If Chucky was nicer I might have allowed them but he's not.I opened the door only to be tackled to the ground.I opened one of my eyes to see Chucky sitting on me frownly.He hugged my head as I sat up and hugged him walking into my room.I tried to put him onto the bed but he grabbed my tshirt making it impossible to put him down.I sighed as I colassped onto the bed closing my eyes not bothering to get dressed or take my shoes off.

I felt Chucky move on me as he took off my shoes making me sit up giving him a confused looked as he pushed me back onto the bed curling up on my chest hugging it.I blushed causing me to put my arm across my face knowing I'm staying like this for awhile.I felt my self slowly going to sleep as I heard Chucky singing me some sort of song.