Runaway...(chapter 8)

(OMG thank you all so much!!! my book has more than 1k reads!!!thank you all so much XD)

Reader's POV:
I still held Chucky in my hands as I stood up struggling a little since my main hand was holding Chucky while my broken on had to get me onto my feet.I bit my bottom lip in pain as I leant on it,After I was standing I walked over to my bed only to get a knock on my door.I sighed as I proceeded to walk to the door and open it seeing Lucy with an upset expression.She gave me hand gestor to follow her so I did,We walked down the stairs to see Jassia scolding Kassie.I walked down the rest of the stairs scared of what was going to happen.

Jessia saw me and stood up looking between me and Kassie,I heard the footsteps beside me leave but I didn't bother looking since I was more scared what was going to happen to Kassie.Don't get me wrong she's mean and rude but she didn't stab me.

Jessia stepped back and told me to sit on a chair far enough that Kassie couldn't touch me.I looked at my hands only to be startled by seeing Chucky rest his small hands on my lap.I must have left the door open for him to follow or he opened it himself.I was snapped out of thought by Jessia tapping me on the shoulder making me look up at her with a nervous smile.She frowned making me worried.

"(Y/n)...Your mother is dead,"Her voice was broken as if she only just stopped having a breakdown.Tears filled my eyes as my head turned towards my lap.Jessia proceeded to talk and the next words made the world around me stop."And your prints were on the weapon."(If you don't understand how that's possible it's because it was a kitchen knife that she recently used and it was low enough for Chucky to grab and kill the girls.)She stepped back as Police came in.I jumped up from my seat and bolted up stairs only for a officer to tackle me to the ground.

I yelled in pain hoping he would get off but he only grabbed my broken hand and shoved it to my back,He than proceeded to handcuff me till he was thrown off till he put my other hand in.I got up and saw Chucky tackled the officer to the ground.I grabbed Chucky than bolted out the door running away from the house still hearing police chasing her.She put chucky on her shoulders as she proceeded to run.Since Jessia's house had a large forest around it I ran straight for it hoping to lose the cops.

I ran for what felt like hours unstopping.My legs gave up on me causing me to fall onto the leafy ground.Chucky landed in front of my head as I layed there catching my breath.

"Bestie?"Chucky's voice was a whisper as he gently shock my head hoping I wasn't dead.I sat up slowly than leant on a tree as I looked at chucky trying not to cry.He ran up to me and hugged me sitting on me hoping to make me happy again,I hugged him back leaning into my knees.

I got up putting Chucky on the ground as I dusted myself off since I had dirt on me and some leaves.I grabbed Chucky's hand than proceeded to walk a random direction hoping to find a town or something to get food and different clothes since my house was not an option.

I continued walking till I stumbled across a road.I looked left and right seeing no cars so I picked Chucky up and walked across it.I saw a clothing shop a little way down so I walked towards it hugging Chucky to my chest.A couple people walked past me some talking about me from my condiction macking Chucky look towards them only making me cover his ears as I walked.I opened the shops door to be greeted by a lovely lady.I smiled than walked to the girls section.I grabbed my favourite kid of outfit then went to the changing room looking around for any sort of exit,I walked into one of the booths with Chucky than sat him on the chair inside.I was to scared to leave him outside.I took my jumper off and put it on top of him making him attempt to get it only for me to take it off slightly.

"Just keep this on...I don't want you to watch me."I spoke shackly as he tiltled his head cutely.I blushed and put the jumper back on him but this time he didn't move only looked down.I proceeded to take my shirt off and put on the one I grabbed than continued to get dressed.When I was done I turned around to grab my jumper only to see Chucky holding holding it looking at me,Pink dusted his cheeks as did mine,We both stood there awkwardly.

I put a hand behind my neck and quickly grabbed my jumper putting it on and pulling the hood up.I looked around the room hoping to ignore what just happened.I saw a window above the mirror,I walked over and grabbed Chucky setting him onto my shoulder as I moved the chair to the mirror to jump out.I heard footsteps so leaped out the window falling onto my shoulder into an allyway.I got up holding Chucky to my chest again trying to keep myself calm since the cops were after me and I had to try and teach a killer doll not to kill.

I walked out of the allyway than proceeded down the pathway."Where are we going?"Chucky asked me innocently as I turned into anouthe road only going further away from the forest I came from.To be honest I didn't know how to answer the question.So I just kept quiet,Chucky noticed this and frowned as he held onto my arms tightly.

The sun was starting to set causing panic to me.Chucky dug into his front pocket and brought out my phone.I was shocked at first but smiled and patted him on the head than put the phone back into his pocket telling him we might need it later.We continued to walk down the side walk as I continued to worry what was going to happen now.

(omg i caled this on chapter 6 sorry!chapter 8 now)