Father? (chapter 12)

(Update!!Apologies if this is bad,I have reasons why I can't write this topic well

(Y/n) = Your name (H/c) = Hair colour)

3rd person POV:

Blood dripped from the knife as the small buddi doll stood in front of her smiling innocently.Blood was splashed onto his overalls as his shoes didn't seem to change,already being blood red.Behind the doll was her mother,She laid pale on the ground as blood seeped out from the wounds she had.Hot tears thretended to stream down the girls face as she watched the scene happen again.On her knees already she brought her shaky hands to cover her face hoping to forget the image.

Seconds later the girl sat up fast hyperventilating from the constant nightmare she's been having.She hated that her mind made her watch her mothers death again and again,But could she stop it.The girl looked around the room remembering she was still in the foster home with Chucky laying on the end of the bed probably sleeping.Her breathing began to stettle as she held a hand to her chest.

It's been a week since she had the interview and she proceeded to have them only to have no luck in finding a family that wanted her.The thought broke the girl.The girl leaned her back on the bed frame as she glanced towards the closed window to see stars shining in the dark sky.Moonlight seeped through the window.The girl leaned her head on her knees still glancing at the sky,The girl failed to notice the sound of shifting at the end of her bed coming towards her.

Chucky moved towards the daydreaming girl,Than stood in front of her only now knowing what she was staring at.Chucky notice the girls slightly red puffy eyes trying not to cry.This sadden Chucky so he hugged her only to startle the girl causing her to squeak in surprise.The girl whipped her eyes then responded quickly to her 'Friend'.

"Oh h-hey Chucky,"(Y/n) spoke quickly as she turned her head facing the doll now sitting on her lap.Chucky slightly frowned.

"Why are your eyes red and puffy?"The doll asked curiously as he held (Y/n)'s hands examined it for some odd reason.The girl sighed than proceeded to look out the window.She thought about her answer before responding with a simple 'Nightmare'.Chucky looked up at her only to see the girl's face scrunched up trying not to burst into tears remembering it.

Chucky instantly hugged the girl attempting to calm her down.(Y/n) hugged back crying into Chucky's shoulder.His small hands wrapped around the girl as she did the same but since her figure was larger she could hold Chucky.

The girls tears began to slow down as she was only hiccupping.Chucky proceeded to tell her sweet things calming her down as he stroked her hair.The girl slightly let go of the hug as she used her sleeve to whip her tears.Chucky proceeded to sit on her lap as she calmed down,The girl opened her eyes to still se chucky but he was cuddling up to her chest.(Y/n) smiled as she hugged him again than laid down with him still in her hands as she began to drift off into sleep without the nightmare this time.

Chucky's POV:

(Y/n) fell sleep after I helped her over come her nightmare,Part of me yelled that the nightmare was about me,I ignored that side of my mind as I watched her breath softly with closed eyes.I gentaly stroked her soft (H/c) hair.She looked adorable while she slept,I smiled as I continued to stroke her hair.I heard soft voices outside making me look towards the door.Last time I went out there it was to get the things called keys,(Y/n) wasn't happy when I came back so I was confused.Coudn't we escape with them,Isn't that what she wanted.She told me never to leave the room with out her so I haven't until I heard the voices say her name.I looked at the door in a fast motion than got up slowly removing (Y/n)'s hands from around me as I landed on the floor.I walked the door quietly not wanting to wake her up.

I reached for the door knob only to watch it turn by itself.It began to open causing me to jump out of the way not wanting to be hit.I ran behind the door and watched a man and the front lady walk in.The man looked kinda like my bestie.The lady began to talk as I listened unknowingly.

"He's miss (L/n),It's late and we should let her sleep,"The lady spoke as she began to walk out of the room only for the man not to move.I glared at him.

"This is my daughter?I'm taking her home."He spoke looking back at the lady only to see her smiling but also shocked.For some reason I felt like there was something bad about this man but I couldn't place my finger on it.They proceeded to walk out of the room leaving the door ajar,I ran to the bed than jumped up onto it shacking my bestie.Her eyes slowly opened as she sat up than realized it was still night so she glaced at me confused.I stood up than grabbed her hand tugging her off the bed.She stood as we walked to the door only for her to pick me up,As she was about to speak she was interrupted by the man walking in again.

My bestie out of fear and shock stepped back holding me to her chest tightly,If I had the requirement to breath she would be suffocating me.She smiled meekly as the man smiled happily,I glared at the man as he looked at me with an unreadable expression.My besite meekly said 'Hi',The man proceeded to smile as the lady.My bestie was silent from confusion till the lady answered her.

"(Y/n) this is your father."