Interviews (chapter 11)

reader's POV:
It's been two days since i first came to this place,They gave us food in the morning than dinner.Chucky has been quiet which makes me worry about him but at the same time I don't want to bother him.

Right now I was laying on my bed playing on my phone which they still didn't know i brought with me.No new news articles about either of us so that was good.Chuck was staring out the window as we waiting for dinner.I sighed as I put my phone on my pillow than walkes over to chucky sitting on the floor next to the window.I leaned on the wall than looked at Chucky to see if he moved or changes expression,but nothing.

"Chucky,"I spoke softly as I thought out what I was going to say to him."Why have you been so quiet buddy?"I asked nicely only to not received a response,As I was about to ask him again I was interrupted by my door opening.I jumped up than tried to grab my phone before they saw it.The main person who ran the organization came in.I met her the day after I came,She wasn't that nice of a person but once she knows you aren't a child to cause trouble she'll spoil you.

I smiled sweetly as she proceeded to walk into mt rather small and tidy room.I quickly put my phone into the back pocket of my jeans.

"You have some guests (Y/n)"She spoke than walked out the door and waited for me to follow.At first I was struck with shock.I have only been here for two days and there are so many other kids here.I was about to run out the door in excitement,For a second Chucky wasn't there till I felt the urge to take him.

The lady saw me hesitant so she grabbes my wrist and closed the door.She proceeded to tell me nor to worry and that the two will love me.I looked towards the door as I was being pulles towards a set of stairs.I was put into this small room with one table,Two chairs and some toys in the corner.

"Sit here ans wait I'll get them."She spoke as she left,I sat down than looked around.There was a newspaper in the middle of the table.I grabbes it thinking it wouls be awhile till peoole came.I instantly regreted it as I saw an article about me and my mother.I put thw paper back as I layed my head on the table.Tears felt like streaming down my face but I didn't want to seem like a crybaby to my hopefully new parents.

I whipped my eyesbwith my jumper sleeves,I lookes around the room hoping for something to distract my brain from replaying horrible memories.I heard a door open startling me.I turned around in my chair to see a man,His suit was black while his res tie reminded me of blood.He walked to the other chair happily.He sat down as he ser his brief case on the floor next to his leg.I up in my seat as my hands grabbes the bottom of the seat.I was confused what was happening so I curiously watched him.(I don't know whaf happens with this but I'm doing Child's play 2,You're andy so yea)

"So how long have you been here child?"He askes nicely as I leaned back into my seat.

"Two days sir."I spoke politely since I am a nice girl and didn't want to get in his nerves.He slightly laughed making me confused.

"They never said you wereba polite girl,"He proceeded to smile as he gor out a pen and piece of paper.He continued to ask me questions which i answer simple.When he asked me why I was living on the streets,I feared what anwsee my brain thought of.Nothing came to mind so my head fell thinking od the truth.I could tell them but who would believe me,Part of me didn't want to tell them even if they believed me.

He saw this and frowned,He stood up and left cause me to pull my legs up to my chest.It was silent for as long as i could remember only being broken by the door opening again.I turned around to see the main girl,She asked me to follow as she lead me back to my room.At first I thought I was gathering my stuff till she spoke breaking my vision of hope.

"They didn't want you so you're staying."I felt the same pain if when my mother said I was moving away.She left me at my door than proceeded to walk away in a direction I didn't care to look.I walked into my room shutting the door and sunk to the floor curling up into a ball.

Soft small footsteps were heard coming closer causing me to open my eyes seeing a very sad Chucky.I whipped my eyes and before I could say anything he leaped into me hugging me.He continued to apologize a million times.I rested my head on his shoulder as I hugged him back.To be honest I just needed a hug.